John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: More info on JT

only1paulsimpson said:
RobinJo said:
Can anyone give me a quick update please?

spursmad has said terry going to put in transfer request...and everyones going mental with excitement or disbelief
"I'm gonna SSSSSSHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTT!!"

only1paulsimpson said:
nedums noodles said:
ive got the feeling spursmad is having us over on this one,,WAKE UP LADS !!

and why would he do that??
mmm i know il wake up today and wind em all up on bluemoon!!
he has no reason to with his track record

yeah he's 100% on his transfers so far pending tevez,eto'o and lescott but i do believe they will all sign so it seems stupid to wind us all up when he's got such a reputation on here also he has shown somewhere that he has had £50 bet on terry signing for us

Spursmad said Terry's putting in a transfer request, Ajay said it's happening, some agree, some think that a Player like Terry wouldn't leave a fantastic club with the history & wonderful loyal fanbase, owned by the Russian mafia & changing managers every 2 weeks like Chelsea, for a little club like City with it's little owners no fans & £100k more per week, seeing as Chelsea also win the Chump's league every year & also he wants to play as many games as he possibly can before the World Cup.

only1paulsimpson said:
nedums noodles said:

Super noodles is this the same spursmad that put a 50 quid bet on terry joining us and posting the betting receipt?

I wonder if they've got wind of this ITK info on the Chelsea forums yet, I know from previous lurking that at least one of their forums is aware of Spursmad and his record.

The Fixer said:
only1paulsimpson said:
nedums noodles said:

Super noodles is this the same spursmad that put a 50 quid bet on terry joining us and posting the betting receipt?

yes spursmad put £50 on at 10/1 we sign terry. he posted the betting slip on here a few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.