John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: More info on JT

furry muff!..i mean fairy enough!!
uwe rosler 28 said:
only1paulsimpson said:
nedums noodles said:
ive got the feeling spursmad is having us over on this one,,WAKE UP LADS !!

and why would he do that??
mmm i know il wake up today and wind em all up on bluemoon!!
he has no reason to with his track record

yeah he's 100% on his transfers so far pending tevez,eto'o and lescott but i do believe they will all sign so it seems stupid to wind us all up when he's got such a reputation on here also he has shown somewhere that he has had £50 bet on terry signing for us

city-adam said:
I dont believe these itks no more he said eto'o was 100% done and it clearly is not.

Actually he said the fee and contract had been agreed between the player and city... The hold up could have nothing to do with City or him wanting to come. Time will tell.

vincent said:
city-adam said:
I dont believe these itks no more he said eto'o was 100% done and it clearly is not.

Actually he said the fee and contract had been agreed between the player and city... The hold up could have nothing to do with City or him wanting to come. Time will tell.

If we get tevez and eto'o i will have a totally different opinion of him.

vincent said:
city-adam said:

The Taylor thing should prove he is in the know, I mean if it was a shot in the dark what a gauss, no one and I mean no one linked us with Taylor before SM.

Not so Mr. Chelsea

All this talk about John Terry being 'Mr. Chelsea', people forget that growing up he was an Essex rag. I never thought he would even think about coming to City but the further it goes on and no word from the player the more of a possibility it becomes. If the money is on the table and he wants a new challenge I for one believe he will hand in the transfer request that Spursmad predicts. He has been at Chelsea for years but I don't believe his 'love' for that club is strong enough to stay there for the rest of his career, we'll wait and see. Ridicule me all you want but I'm going with Spursmad on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.