John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: More info on JT

DontLookBackInAnger said:
vincent said:
city-adam said:
I dont believe these itks no more he said eto'o was 100% done and it clearly is not.

Actually he said the fee and contract had been agreed between the player and city... The hold up could have nothing to do with City or him wanting to come. Time will tell.

The Taylor thing should prove he is in the know, I mean if it was a shot in the dark what a gauss, no one and I mean no one linked us with Taylor before SM.
taylor is his mate and thats where the snippets come from, seems obvious to me.

Re: Not so Mr. Chelsea

Mr. This, Mr. That....its all bollocks.

He is like any other person in that at some point in his career, he is going to fancy a different challenge. Question is, how bad does he want that challenge?

bluebrandon said:
vincent said:
city-adam said:
I dont believe these itks no more he said eto'o was 100% done and it clearly is not.

Actually he said the fee and contract had been agreed between the player and city... The hold up could have nothing to do with City or him wanting to come. Time will tell.

The Taylor thing should prove he is in the know, I mean if it was a shot in the dark what a gauss, no one and I mean no one linked us with Taylor before SM.

not really considering he got info about Corluka moving to Spurs, how would a reserve goalkeeper at Villa know about that?

bluebrandon said:
vincent said:
city-adam said:

how the hell did taylor know about corluka?

I will apolagise to the origional poster for doubting this information if it is proved to be true but right now I sencirely doubt that we will be signing John Terry personally.

Its obvious this guy is ITK otherwise he wouldn't have got the taylor thing right when no one was predicting it. Then people say well he's taylors mate, well then how would he have known of the corluka to spurs deal and the RSC deal

bluebrandon said:
vincent said:
city-adam said:

Clueless.

spursmad321 said:
He is going to put in a transfer request.

Sorry but I'm at work so I have got to go, which means I can't answer questions/ pm's

Cheers

Spursmad321
Do I hear a Moo and smell a Poo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.