John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

Fuzzmaster101 said:
allan harper said:
610s.gif

I find that strangely hot! In a wierd way. I want her! ;)

If you watch it properly though mate, after she smashes the bricks, she dies

Re: Terry - it looks on?

The money involved for an average defender is sickening. This is not building a team it's sheer gluttony.

LazyArse said:
The money involved for an average defender is sickening. This is not building a team it's sheer gluttony.

Average? Any second now, your alarm clock will go off.

average defender - thats just your opinion mate.

its a big statement which will catapult us into the top4 next year and a title bid the year after

also with city in with umbro a few extra endorsements willm make him feel he is getting the recognition and financial rewards an england captain should get, when he has been taken for granted at chelsea

the great neil young was the same at city, he was on less money than players bought in by the club yet he was a vital cog in the team..

ok he's already on massive wages but chelsea have never addressed the parity issue and fingers crossed that request will go in tomorrow

wearethesouthstand said:
he is meeting rom tomorrow at 11 - hopefully he will hand his request in, yes, rom could reject it, but what would be the point... you can't bench the england captain, take the money mate... jt fed up because he signed his contract, lampard held out for more and got more, jt is the england captain and has not got parity and is not as close with frank anymore, only rom can hold this up now...

Why would they have to bench him? They play him. If he is shit he won't get picked for England and won't go to the world cup

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
LazyArse said:

Average? Any second now, your alarm clock will go off.

He's an aging, average, injury prone defender who had a purple patch a few years ago. We're buying a reputation not quality. Chelse would be mad not to sell, which is what scares me. I can't believe this is Hughe's choice.

wearethesouthstand said:
average defender - thats just your opinion mate.

its a big statement

Fuck off with all that bollocks. How about just buying a top class centre back who will hold down that position for the long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.