John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Terry - it looks on?

wearethesouthstand wrote:
he is meeting rom tomorrow at 11 - hopefully he will hand his request in, yes, rom could reject it, but what would be the point... you can't bench the england captain, take the money mate... jt fed up because he signed his contract, lampard held out for more and got more, jt is the england captain and has not got parity and is not as close with frank anymore, only rom can hold this up now...

Why would they have to bench him? They play him. If he is shit he won't get picked for England and won't go to the world cup
------

^^^ technically that could happen but if he says he wants to leave surely chelsea won't want it to drag on, you just take the money and move on...

wearethesouthstand said:
he is meeting rom tomorrow at 11 - hopefully he will hand his request in, yes, rom could reject it, but what would be the point... you can't bench the england captain, take the money mate... jt fed up because he signed his contract, lampard held out for more and got more, jt is the england captain and has not got parity and is not as close with frank anymore, only rom can hold this up now...

Who says he's meeting tomorrow at 11?

Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

johnmc said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
allan harper said:
610s.gif

I find that strangely hot! In a wierd way. I want her! ;)

If you watch it properly though mate, after she smashes the bricks, she dies

different strokes...?

wearethesouthstand said:
re tomorrow morning ... it will come out, thats all i can say, sorry

It was in a link to one of the papers about 4 hours ago. Someone posted it on here so dont be claiming ITK status. Nice try though.

when did i claim to be in the know ? i might be in the know, don't go round claiming that i am though... - i don't need to...

did the source also say that terry's camp had briefed the press today about why he wants to leave - and also the fact he is p@ssed off with the stance chelsea took the other day which means that he will look the bad guy when he leaves...no, because i don't go round trying to look at articles on the net. does the article say the metinhg is at 11 as well ? again, no...

"don't claim to be in the know" fuckin ell...

wearethesouthstand said:
when did i claim to be in the know ? i might be in the know, don't go round claiming that i am though... - i don't need to...

did the source also say that terry's camp had briefed the press today about why he wants to leave - and also the fact he is p@ssed off with the stance chelsea took the other day which means that he will look the bad guy when he leaves...no, because i don't go round trying to look at articles on the net. does the article say the metinhg is at 11 as well ? again, no...

"don't claim to be in the know" fuckin ell...

Hummm your a bit defensive arnt you eh. Wasnt having a go princess so chill ya beans a little. In answer to your question no the poster didnt mention that so thank you but... Surely if the press had been told such a thing though they would not be able to keep it quiet over night and we would have heard something by now surely? So when will all this come out? And when can we expect this to be resolved one way or another? Ta sweetheart ;-)

I have to say, I find the constant badgerring for posters sources/sauces to be far more tiresome than the initial post ever is - regardless of whether they are a credible ITKs or complete WUMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.