John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Terry - it looks on?

LazyArse said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:
LazyArse said:
The money involved for an average defender is sickening. This is not building a team it's sheer gluttony.

Average? Any second now, your alarm clock will go off.

He's an aging, average, injury prone defender who had a purple patch a few years ago. We're buying a reputation not quality. Chelse would be mad not to sell, which is what scares me. I can't believe this is Hughe's choice.
Mostly this.

wearethesouthstand said:
when did i claim to be in the know ? i might be in the know, don't go round claiming that i am though... - i don't need to...

did the source also say that terry's camp had briefed the press today about why he wants to leave - and also the fact he is p@ssed off with the stance chelsea took the other day which means that he will look the bad guy when he leaves...no, because i don't go round trying to look at articles on the net. does the article say the metinhg is at 11 as well ? again, no...

"don't claim to be in the know" fuckin ell...

Do you think terry will come out and say he is leaving because of bruce bucks, kenyon and abranovich or will he just request a transfer and let people assume he is doing it cos he wants the mulah? By blaming them he might be able to keep divert the anger of the fans onto the management.

wearethesouthstand said:
re tomorrow morning ... it will come out, thats all i can say, sorry

SO BASICALLY ALL UR SAYING IS THAT TOMO ALL WILL BE REVEALED??

heatonmoorblue said:
wearethesouthstand said:
when did i claim to be in the know ? i might be in the know, don't go round claiming that i am though... - i don't need to...

did the source also say that terry's camp had briefed the press today about why he wants to leave - and also the fact he is p@ssed off with the stance chelsea took the other day which means that he will look the bad guy when he leaves...no, because i don't go round trying to look at articles on the net. does the article say the metinhg is at 11 as well ? again, no...

"don't claim to be in the know" fuckin ell...

Do you think terry will come out and say he is leaving because of bruce bucks, kenyon and abranovich or will he just request a transfer and let people assume he is doing it cos he wants the mulah? By blaming them he might be able to keep divert the anger of the fans onto the management.

This, HMB spot on mate. The parallels with the Tevez statements are notable (and one can sense this narrative being built in the Eto case)

fao heatonmoor blue - don't know how he will spin in it but him and lampard were holding out for new contracts last year. they made a pact to say we both get top dollar. chelsea said to jt - this is our final offer, you sign, which he did. lampard then carried on for anothr 6 months. lampard had just over1 year to go on his contract and if it got to 1 year he could have bought out the rest of his contract. chelsea caved in and gave him more than terry. terry is england captain, feels he should have parity at least but now if anyone gets more than lampard , lampard has to have more, so does ballack etc, so chelsea arent gonna sit and discuss contracts again with terry now...

terry's been shat on and wants out, so i'd say it's about money and respect

wearethesouthstand said:
fao heatonmoor blue - don't know how he will spin in it but him and lampard were holding out for new contracts last year. they made a pact to say we both get top dollar. chelsea said to jt - this is our final offer, you sign, which he did. lampard then carried on for anothr 6 months. lampard had just over1 year to go on his contract and if it got to 1 year he could have bought out the rest of his contract. chelsea caved in and gave him more than terry. terry is england captain, feels he should have parity at least but now if anyone gets more than lampard , lampard has to have more, so does ballack etc, so chelsea arent gonna sit and discuss contracts again with terry now...

terry's been shat on and wants out, so i'd say it's about money and respect

Sort of how i see it (although my posts are spread over about 3 different threads). All the higher management have come out saying 'terry is not for sale', 'he is a symbol of our club' etc etc. but kenyon has also said they will not be offering him a new contract. For a guy that has been at chelsea since 14 and captained them for their most successful years i would imagine he might be a little pissed off with the upper management for not actually treating him/paying him in the manner in which they say they want him.

I think a lot will depend on how they react to him when he comes back, if they promise him parity with fat frank then i could see them kissing and making up. If they dont then i could see the relationship deteriorating and another player that feels unloved falling into our gracious arms. I suppose we will just have to see how each side react and hope it works for us.

wearethesouthstand said:
lets see what ssn says at 7am, beddy byes now anyway, night all...

Can we quote you on that if come 9am we still arnt any clearer on the situation ;-)

larderland said:
wearethesouthstand said:
re tomorrow morning ... it will come out, thats all i can say, sorry

I'm guessing this was a personal email for your missus.
Do you have any news on City transfers?
:-)

NSBFL said:
I have to say, I find the constant badgerring for posters sources/sauces to be far more tiresome than the initial post ever is - regardless of whether they are a credible ITKs or complete WUMs.

I agree,it always seems to be the same names, some I believe, some I suspect but so what all good fun or information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.