John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
I don't understand why Terry didn't say something last Sunday, never mind today.

Because, IMO his head has been well and truly turned. Ancelotti stated when he came that he didn't know who was goin to be captain, so this must of annoyed him. and now, funnily enough, ancelotti says terry will definatly be captain. funny that innit. he's dropped a right bollock.
also terry cant be happy with the instability of managers overy past 18 months. not to mention the lack of english speakin ones. and now he see's an offer from an up and coming club, heading in the right direction, offering lots of money with a fan base like us where he'd go down as a legend. i think he's gonna be interested. not just for money, but for the interesting, promissing opportunity at hand. also, terry has experienced first hand what an instant impact quality signings can have on the premier leauge because it happened to his "beloved Chelsea". but lets face it. CHELSEA HAVE GONE SLIGHTLY STALE.
i know there still a great side and still pressin for the title, but i personally think they have lost that spark which draws the top players in.

its funny reading some chelsea fans on forums sayin were a little club and he isn't leaving, because its all their talking about. city, city, city.

iv taken loads of stick over the years for bein a city fan, but it makes me giggle how all the dirty rag fans are always talkin about city. you wont get him, you wont get him. i just laugh and ask them if were that shit, why dont you stop talkin about us then.

haha. we've got them all running scared............................................ and bout time too

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Pam said:
yet nobody seems to know whether or not Terry even made an appearance there today.

Now that would be interesting to find out...did he turn up and train today?

That is a good point because if he had the pictures would have been on Sky within 15 mins of him arriving (as we know they thrive on that type footage) and stills would have been on the web by now.

changin the subject slightly . . . i know ancelotti has a good track record but is it just me or does this gut look totally lost!? i doubt he even knows if terry was at training today! his press conference was humerous for all the wrong reasons and i've seen pictures of him with turnbull and sturridge, and he has a look about him which is saying . . . . ."who the fuck is this guy im signin".

Pam said:
suckling4england said:
sorry to change the topic but Frank Ribery 8/13 (with skybet) to sign for liverpool !!!

Where they getting the money from ?

They are selling some North American hockey team or something but I'm sure they said this would take ages to go through with "due diligience" and other contractural niceties. I am not sure whether they intend to borrow more money on the strength of this or are intending to use the funds from this sale only when such funds become available

The Montreal Canadiens, they're the most successful (expensive?) franchise in hockey.

Lomas has a lob on said:
changin the subject slightly . . . i know ancelotti has a good track record but is it just me or does this gut look totally lost!? i doubt he even knows if terry was at training today! his press conference was humerous for all the wrong reasons and i've seen pictures of him with turnbull and sturridge, and he has a look about him which is saying . . . . ."who the fuck is this guy im signin".

yep I clocked that too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.