John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
have sky just dropped a ball.......in the middle of the sturridge thing it showed someone
in what looked like a jag and looked like a certain someone driving ....was only on for about 5 secs but hasnt been on
any of the other times with the interview

Matt Diablo said:
Toutemaster turn dat shite off mate, it's defo not making you any better!
thanks at least you are cheering me up not been too well.. made me laugh your reply lets see if we can make oh so grotty smile then again perhaps not may mean jt is coming soon CITID

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Pam said:
yet nobody seems to know whether or not Terry even made an appearance there today.

Now that would be interesting to find out...did he turn up and train today?

this is the point for me, not one media outlet confirming whether he was at training or not - the vans will have been there desparate to get a smiling photo of JT having the craiq with the lads, unfuckinglucky!

SSN (or anyone else...) who loves the "big 4" are not interested in fuelling the fire with any sort of comment about his non-appearance.

not a photo, not a comment - ffs no-one has even seen JT since we made the bid!

Rammy Blue said:
Pam said:
yet nobody seems to know whether or not Terry even made an appearance there today.

this is the point for me, not one media outlet confirming whether he was at training or not - the vans will have been there desparate to get a smiling photo of JT having the craiq with the lads, unfuckinglucky!

SSN (or anyone else...) who loves the "big 4" are not interested in fuelling the fire with any sort of comment about his non-appearance.

Thats because Taggart has bundled him into the back of a blacked out car.

Rammy Blue said:
Pam said:

Thats because Sheik Mansour has kidnapped him *joke*

Rammy Blue said:
Pam said:

Although at various times they have been quick to pretend that Terry would be staying. Hence, Chelski confirming they had turned down an offer swiftly became a Terry snubs City headline.

larderland said:
ssn showed a clip of terry in a black car for 5 secs and then he jus drove off

Why haven't they said anything about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.