John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fixer said:
Well even the most hardened chelsea fan must be getting a wee bit nervy now, imo chelsea are fighting tooth&nail to keep him behind the scenes whule posturing positives to the media.

Somethings deffo not right at the bridge!

If this was a Robbie to Barca rumour and it had gone on this long, we'd be slagging the player off big style, don't you think?

Lomas has a lob on said:
changin the subject slightly . . . i know ancelotti has a good track record but is it just me or does this gut look totally lost!? i doubt he even knows if terry was at training today! his press conference was humerous for all the wrong reasons and i've seen pictures of him with turnbull and sturridge, and he has a look about him which is saying . . . . ."who the fuck is this guy im signin".

ABSOLUTELY WELL AND TRULY LOST!!!! GET THE GUY A SAT NAV FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!!! HE DOESNT KNOW WHERE HE IS OR WHAT HES DOING THERE

francis henry lee said:
larderland said:
ssn showed a clip of terry in a black car for 5 secs and then he jus drove off

glad someone else saw it thought i was seeing things lol

haha no worries mate jus dont know if the footage was from today,guessing it was tho

The Fixer said:
Well even the most hardened chelsea fan must be getting a wee bit nervy now, imo chelsea are fighting tooth&nail to keep him behind the scenes whule posturing positives to the media.

Somethings deffo not right at the bridge!

totally agree with you for their Captain not even to come out and just stop these rumours !!!

I had a quick look at Getty Images...they had pics from Liverpool's first training session...and when you went to the Chelsea one they only had ancelotti and sturridge (despite the tag being first training session and conference). This is just me speculating but it gave me the impression that perhaps the cameras weren't allowed to take pictures of the training session. I might have a look at the Chelsea website and see what is on there. When I looked earlier, it said Terry was expected to be training later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.