John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lomas has a lob on said:
cant understand why the likes of SSN brush any city related stuff under the carpet! dont the likes of swanson realise in a years time our club will be keeping the likes of him in a job?

They seem heavily invested in the notion that top four status should be chiselled in stone for ever and ever, which is strange.
I don't know if it's because they are all rags or Chelskis or red scouse or if it's because they sense that they are about to be exposed as the relentlessly mistaken half wits that they are.

nhsuperstar said:
Pam said:
nhsuperstar said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
changin the subject slightly . . . i know ancelotti has a good track record but is it just me or does this gut look totally lost!? i doubt he even knows if terry was at training today! his press conference was humerous for all the wrong reasons and i've seen pictures of him with turnbull and sturridge, and he has a look about him which is saying . . . . ."who the fuck is this guy im signin".

ABSOLUTELY WELL AND TRULY LOST!!!! GET THE GUY A SAT NAV FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!!! HE DOESNT KNOW WHERE HE IS OR WHAT HES DOING THERE

Would you say he's deranged?

THE GUY LOOKS ILL WITH IT ALL IN MY HONEST OPINION. ITS A BIT SPOOKY

ffs mate stop SHOUTING

Damocles said:
nhsuperstar said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
changin the subject slightly . . . i know ancelotti has a good track record but is it just me or does this gut look totally lost!? i doubt he even knows if terry was at training today! his press conference was humerous for all the wrong reasons and i've seen pictures of him with turnbull and sturridge, and he has a look about him which is saying . . . . ."who the fuck is this guy im signin".

ABSOLUTELY WELL AND TRULY LOST!!!! GET THE GUY A SAT NAV FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!!! HE DOESNT KNOW WHERE HE IS OR WHAT HES DOING THERE

OK WILL DO, THANKS. CAN YOU RECOMMEND A GOOD ONE BY THE WAY?????? I WAS THINKING OF ONE OF THOSE TOM TOMS FROM COMET, BUT I DONT KNOW IF THEY ARE VALUE FOR MONEY!!!!. I'LL CHECK CURRYS LATER. I'LL SEND IT FAO ANCELOTTI TO THE CLUB, I'M SURE HE WILL GET IT.!!!!!! HMM...POSTAGE IS EXPENSIVE THESE DAYS, I'LL HAVE TO WEIGH IT AND EVERYTHING. I HATE HAVING TO GO TO THE POST OFFICE, IT TAKES UP A LARGE PORTION OF THE DAY DUE TO OLD WOMEN QUEUEING IN LINE!!!!! THEY SHOULD JUST HAVE A FAST LANE, LIKE THE MOTORWAY!!!! ANYWAY, I DIGRESSED THERE, YEAH, I'LL SEND HIM ONE BRO, DON'T WORRY, I'VE GOT IT COVERED1!!!

pmsl

Pam said:
The Fixer said:
Well even the most hardened chelsea fan must be getting a wee bit nervy now, imo chelsea are fighting tooth&nail to keep him behind the scenes whule posturing positives to the media.

Somethings deffo not right at the bridge!

If this was a Robbie to Barca rumour and it had gone on this long, we'd be slagging the player off big style, don't you think?

Too right pam, he'd of been hung drawn and quatered;) seriously though i not having it, these chelsea fans "oh he's been on holiday that's why he's not said nowt"(bollocks imo) "don't worry on thursday he'll come out and say he's staying"(not happened yet) so whats the next excuse?

Wake the fcuk up chelsea fans "mr chelsea" is interested in lickle old city!

changin the subject slightly . . . i know ancelotti has a good track record but is it just me or does this gut look totally lost!? i doubt he even knows if terry was at training today! his press conference was humerous for all the wrong reasons and i've seen pictures of him with turnbull and sturridge, and he has a look about him which is saying . . . . ."who the fuck is this guy im signin".[/quote]

ABSOLUTELY WELL AND TRULY LOST!!!! GET THE GUY A SAT NAV FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!!! HE DOESNT KNOW WHERE HE IS OR WHAT HES DOING THERE[/quote]

Would you say he's deranged?[/quote]

THE GUY LOOKS ILL WITH IT ALL IN MY HONEST OPINION. ITS A BIT SPOOKY[/quote]

ffs mate stop SHOUTING[/quote]

Beat me to it. ;)

Matt Diablo said:
Idart - the one and only Bobby McDonald, hardest f*cking full back to grace [if you can call it that] a Blue shirt... he was mates with my late old man, went on the piss with him and Hole in the Hartford many a time.Many a sesh at mine when i was a kid, my genuine ITK days, gave me his cup final shirt et all, great memories apart from the post Luton nightmare... grimest time ever in the players lounge after that one!

Cheers, im only 24, Lee crooks is one of my 1st full back memories ha ha. I do know Dave cross though and played in the same team as Tommy Booths son.

TheRevolution said:

ABSOLUTELY WELL AND TRULY LOST!!!! GET THE GUY A SAT NAV FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!!! HE DOESNT KNOW WHERE HE IS OR WHAT HES DOING THERE[/quote]

Would you say he's deranged?[/quote]

THE GUY LOOKS ILL WITH IT ALL IN MY HONEST OPINION. ITS A BIT SPOOKY[/quote]

apologies! is that better? lol

ffs mate stop SHOUTING[/quote]

Beat me to it. ;)[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.