John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we bid for kaka we heard from nobster beckham and seedorf.. i see sturridge is chelsea voice of reason it does not add up

Lee Crooks wasn't fit to clean their boots, though City lad through and through. Cross and Booth were proper old school kinda players, don't make em like that anymore. Both had huge noses if i remember correctly? Anyway back on topic "it's all gone quiet at the bridge, it's all gone quiet at the bridge!!"

nhsuperstar said:
TheRevolution said:
changin the subject slightly . . . i know ancelotti has a good track record but is it just me or does this gut look totally lost!? i doubt he even knows if terry was at training today! his press conference was humerous for all the wrong reasons and i've seen pictures of him with turnbull and sturridge, and he has a look about him which is saying . . . . ."who the fuck is this guy im signin".

ABSOLUTELY WELL AND TRULY LOST!!!! GET THE GUY A SAT NAV FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!!! HE DOESNT KNOW WHERE HE IS OR WHAT HES DOING THERE

Would you say he's deranged?[/quote]

THE GUY LOOKS ILL WITH IT ALL IN MY HONEST OPINION. ITS A BIT SPOOKY[/quote]

apologies! is that better? lol

ffs mate stop SHOUTING[/quote]

Beat me to it. ;)[/quote][/quote]

Are you going to send a tom tom to Terry whilst you're about it? He seems to have forgotten where your training ground is.

anything happened in the last few hours?

i know nothing scince that chelsea fan guy first said something.

got any links or anything?

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.