John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea I ask the same question of you that I ask to each and every person that says to me this player and that player will only come for the money.

How many of your players play for free?

Prophet of Doom said:
Lets look at the facts :

1 ) Double wages

2 ) Friends with Manager and coaching staff

3 ) City Investing big in the team

4 ) Grown tired of constant managerial changes

4 ) Grown tired of politics at club

Yes money is the main factor, but there are plenty of other reasons for jumping ship

IMO this deal will happen

spot on ^ and i for 1 dont care what we pay him if it tightens up our defence and we become successful...bring it on.

mancboy123 said:
Chelsea I ask the same question of you that I ask to each and every person that says to me this player and that player will only come for the money.

But City doesn´t play in the CL and City are no title contenders.

Prophet of Doom said:
Lets look at the facts :

1 ) Double wages

2 ) Friends with Manager and coaching staff

3 ) City Investing big in the team

4 ) Grown tired of constant managerial changes

4 ) Grown tired of politics at club

Yes money is the main factor, but there are plenty of other reasons for jumping ship

IMO this deal will happen
^^^^^^^^^^^^SPOT ON MATE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
mancboy123 said:

But City doesn´t play in the CL and City are no title contenders.

If that was the case should Terry and Lampard have moved on to bigger clubs when you didnt qualify ????

hello fellas ive been at alton towers all day cant be arsed reading back, is there any more news and has there been any itk on with news . thanks in advance
modgeblue

modgeblue said:
hello fellas ive been at alton towers all day cant be arsed reading back, is there any more news and has there been any itk on with news . thanks in advance
modgeblue

bluehappy (or happyblue I can't remember unfortunately) who is an ITK was on the Tevez thread saying that he will have his medical tomorrow, John Terry he's not too sure where City stand but all the papers are saying that JT has demanded to talk with Chelsea about the possibility of moving and apparently one of his good sources texted him saying something about the possibility of Adebayor moving. That's about it for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.