John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
mancboy123 said:
Chelsea I ask the same question of you that I ask to each and every person that says to me this player and that player will only come for the money.

How many of your players play for free?
But City doesn´t play in the CL and City are no title contenders.

The wages more than make up for no champs league for one season.

You seem to ignore the fact that Chelsea are a shambles.

5 managers in just over 2 years. Ridiculous.

A new Italian manager - you have bought 3 players this summer that Ancelotti had nothing to do with. Who bought them ?? Abramovic ?? Arneson ???

What a way to run a football club.

No wonder your captain wants out ??

If he goes i wish him all the Luck and i think with Terry City will play in the CL next year.

Prophet of Doom said:
Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
mancboy123 said:
Chelsea I ask the same question of you that I ask to each and every person that says to me this player and that player will only come for the money.

A new Italian manager - you have bought 3 players this summer that Ancelotti had nothing to do with. Who bought them ?? Abramovic ?? Arneson ???
Chelsea6city0-Ancelotti will do nowt for you lot,he's Abromovich's last throw of the dice for the champions league-why can't you fill your crappy ground by the way?

The papers said it was a meeting but a Chelsea fan said that Abramovich was not at the meeting with the Terry. Can someone confirm this and if true what you think it mean for us?

ocimpean said:
The papers said it was a meeting but a Chelsea fan said that Abramovich was not at the meeting with the Terry. Can someone confirm this and if true what you think it mean for us?

hang on, il just ring gary for you....

flb said:
Prophet of Doom said:
Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
mancboy123 said:

Chelsea6city0-Ancelotti will do nowt for you lot,he's Abromovich's last throw of the dice for the champions league-why can't you fill your crappy ground by the way?

So what?

ocimpean said:
Terry had a meeting with Eugene Tenenbaum.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/premiership/chelsea-facing-fight-to-win-over-terry-14397206.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport ... 97206.html</a>

I hope JT makes a statement soon, as to why he wants to leave (if indeed he does). I'd like to know why even a month ago, he was harping on about wanting to be a one club player and loving Chelsea and now it is becoming quite likely he wants to leave? It's not so much he is leaving that irritates me, it's that he appears to be flat out lying when he has declared his love for Chelsea.

It's fair enough to move for extra money and not seeing enough potential at his current club, but just say so. Explain to the people that have paid your wage for the past 15 years that you want to leave for a less successful club that can offer more money and likely silverware in the future, and also explain why if your not happy at the club, why lie about it in almost every bit of press you have done?

In all fairness, if he goes he is going to a club that will be up there with Chelsea, United, Liverpool and Arsenal in a couple of years, but I'd say he is missing out on a brilliant chance to win some silverware this season. Sorry, guys, but I think Chelsea have a far better chance of winning something major than City this season- but just this season ;)

Just a thought. If John Terry does eventually put in a transfer request, Real Madrid will also be interested.

Then we have some serious competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.