John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have to add that it would be completely madness by City to give Terry 2.8 million pounds a week. First of all would it shatter every waging-policy the club might have and secondly it would come back and chase the club in the future. Giving Terry 2.8 a week is basicly the same as saying that every big player that comes to the club gets the same and do you think the stars of the future will sign for anything less than that?

Sindre89 said:
I just have to add that it would be completely madness by City to give Terry 2.8 million pounds a week. First of all would it shatter every waging-policy the club might have and secondly it would come back and chase the club in the future. Giving Terry 2.8 a week is basicly the same as saying that every big player that comes to the club gets the same and do you think the stars of the future will sign for anything less than that?

It's not million you Muppet, it's 280 thousand

southstand117 said:
jord_theblue said:
im more of a reader and follower then a poster mate, ermm it might sound like shit and i dont no wether to believe it or not. Basically my dads mate who is a city fan is best mates with titus bramble, ive just got a text from my dad that reads word for word ' Breaking news: titus has told pricey(city fan) john terry has signed for city for 45 million and is on 280k per week, set to be announced in new few hours.' that was about an hour ago. Not making out to be an ITK or anything buttt just sharing info. The only other deal he has told us before is the Given one which was right. I just cant see why titus bramble would know about john terry, but make your own opinion on that.
i hope you are right, why people would want to come on here and post absolute shite like what has been posted previously is beyond me..

So we have gone from the 160k a week we was orginally offering to the paper talk of 280k? Dream on..

stony said:
Sindre89 said:

It's not million you Muppet, it's 280 thousand

You can of course read my post above this but if you want it again. I lost my mind for a minute and changed the salary into norwegian kroner. 280 thousand pounds in England of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.