John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shooter 83 said:
southstand117 said:
i hope you are right, why people would want to come on here and post absolute shite like what has been posted previously is beyond me..

So we have gone from the 160k a week we was orginally offering to the paper talk of 280k? Dream on..

Could simply be 160k NET

Tell you what, he'd be mad not to think seriously about £280k per week (not that I want him to go). I'm still thinking it's more likely he'll stay, but should he go, hopefully we'll get a good fee and will be able to seriously go for young players like Pato.

Project said:
Shooter 83 said:
So we have gone from the 160k a week we was orginally offering to the paper talk of 280k? Dream on..

Could simply be 160k NET

Nope, never in a million years was we offering 280k. It was 160k. Can't believe people actully believe the numbers the papers make up.

fulhamroad22 said:
Tell you what, he'd be mad not to think seriously about £280k per week (not that I want him to go). I'm still thinking it's more likely he'll stay, but should he go, hopefully we'll get a good fee and will be able to seriously go for young players like Pato.

Told you it would end up making sense to you.....

btw....did i mention that Pato is next on our list ;-)

blueinsa said:
fulhamroad22 said:

Oh, mate, I hope not. Don't really think you need him either. You need defenders and possibly another (wide) midfielder imo.

Bagsy Pato. Kerry Dixon really makes him sound like it would make sense.

fulhamroad22 said:

My old housemate's a big Chelsea fan and reckons the 'final piece in the jigsaw' is one top class creative winger/wing forward like Robinho. I appreciate you're squad is aging but I have to agree that last year had you got Robinho and Joe Cole had been fit, you'd have walked the league. The difference between

------Drogba/Anelka-------
Cole-----------------Robinho

and

Malouda-----------Kalou

is hyowge. Does Pato really fit the bill? I'd have thought it was all about bullying Bayern for Ribery.

Shooter 83 said:
Project said:
Could simply be 160k NET

Nope, never in a million years was we offering 280k. It was 160k. Can't believe people actully believe the numbers the papers make up.

If it's £160k, I'd be happy. We can match that easily. Then it'll come down to stagnance, does Terry really want a new challenge or does he want legendary status and immediate silverware (or at least a challenge)?

fulhamroad22 said:
blueinsa said:

Oh, mate, I hope not. Don't really think you need him either. You need defenders and possibly another (wide) midfielder imo.

Bagsy Pato. Kerry Dixon really makes him sound like it would make sense.

Agree mate if we get Adebayor we wouldnt need him.

Defenders are the order of the day and Terry and Lescott are the answers i hope.

Anchelotti would also be key i feel in you getting Pato, should AC decide to play ball that is

Same i cant see terry leaving chelsea , id love it if he did but cant see it and when you put johnson did you me glen johnson ?

Dobsy87 said:
fulhamroad22 said:

My old housemate's a big Chelsea fan and reckons the 'final piece in the jigsaw' is one top class creative winger/wing forward like Robinho. I appreciate you're squad is aging but I have to agree that last year had you got Robinho and Joe Cole had been fit, you'd have walked the league. The difference between

Cole-----------------Robinho

and

Malouda-----------Kalou

is hyowge. Does Pato really fit the bill? I'd have thought it was all about bullying Bayern for Ribery.

Well lets put it this way:

------Cech------
Boss--JT--Alex--Ash
Essien/Joe----Malouda/Zhirkov--
------Lampard-------
-------Pato---------
--Anelka---Drogba---

Or alternatively:

-------Cech------
Bos---JT---Alex--Ash
----Essien-------
------Lampard----
Joe-----------Malouda
-----Pato--------
-----------Drogba-

Basically, I feel it is important to have depth in attack.

*slaps self and remembers this is a City forum*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.