John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shooter 83 said:
Project said:
Could simply be 160k NET

Nope, never in a million years was we offering 280k. It was 160k. Can't believe people actully believe the numbers the papers make up.

Think you misinterpreted what I meant. The papers could have go to 280K by thinking the 160 was net. As a lot of deals these days are being done on a net basis to account for the differences in tax rates across Europe

Project said:
Shooter 83 said:
Nope, never in a million years was we offering 280k. It was 160k. Can't believe people actully believe the numbers the papers make up.

Think you misinterpreted what I meant. The papers could have go to 280K by thinking the 160 was net. As a lot of deals these days are being done on a net basis to account for the differences in tax rates across Europe

Nope the paper's go to 280 to try making us look stupid, and by the looks of things on here people have fell for it.

blueinsa said:
fulhamroad22 said:
Oh, mate, I hope not. Don't really think you need him either. You need defenders and possibly another (wide) midfielder imo.

Bagsy Pato. Kerry Dixon really makes him sound like it would make sense.

Agree mate if we get Adebayor we wouldnt need him.

Defenders are the order of the day and Terry and Lescott are the answers i hope.

Anchelotti would also be key i feel in you getting Pato, should AC decide to play ball that is
Pato is potential. Not a great player yet, and may never be.

Marvin said:
blueinsa said:
Agree mate if we get Adebayor we wouldnt need him.

Defenders are the order of the day and Terry and Lescott are the answers i hope.

Anchelotti would also be key i feel in you getting Pato, should AC decide to play ball that is
Pato is potential. Not a great player yet, and may never be.
miles ahead of Sturridge, though.

Shooter 83 said:
Project said:
Could simply be 160k NET

Whatever. But a big fat signing on fee is likely to be true (linked with Umbro) and that in itself would turn anyone's head. The wages are virtually a secondary issue and what we do know for sure is that Chelski are having trouble matching our wage offer.

The wages would be small fry as to what Terry would get through image rights the fact that City are now with Umbro.
This would be a major factor in negotiations......

vincent said:
Terry as their club captain will surely have to give a press conference with his manager in the next day or so - that is normal on pre-season promotional tours...If he is not seen giving any interview in the next 2 days then this is happening imo.

What was that new shirt modelling event earlier in the week? It may not have been a full flung press conference but there were plenty of our media friends in attendance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.