John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i make this point as it doesnt seem to have come up

yes im shoutin, everyone seems hooked on John Terry being Mr Chelsea, If and its a big if, Roman didnt come in with all his money and Ken Bates would still be there WOULD JT???? So really im answering it myself unless someone disagree's is he Mr Chelsea Cause of Roman, or Mr Chelsea because he loves the club. Thoughts please.

Ticket For Schalke said:

yes im shoutin, everyone seems hooked on John Terry being Mr Chelsea, If and its a big if, Roman didnt come in with all his money and Ken Bates would still be there WOULD JT???? So really im answering it myself unless someone disagree's is he Mr Chelsea Cause of Roman, or Mr Chelsea because he loves the club. Thoughts please.

he's been there since he was 15 mate so must have huge feelings for the club but no doubt money has turned his head the papers say but i think something else is going on and he aint a happy bunny there right now and even if he stays there chelsea fans are doubting him now and i feel things wont be the same again with him and his fans.

bluemooner_mcfc said:
just been watching chelsea tv and its shown pictures off all the players getting off the plane in america and all the players got off joking and giddy apart from JT who didnt raise a smile AND was the only one on his mobile phone coming down the steps of the plane looking shifty lol

somethings still building my hopes up here blues.

I said this before but that Fulhamrd fella dismissed it, I'm not entirely convinced though I think he looks genuinely unhappy and if it was just a case of trying to get a new contract out of it, I really don't think he would be walking around with a face like that.

I actully think he wants to come but I have my doubts whether he can handle being seen as the bad guy and leaving all his beloved Chelsea fans, even if they're a bunch of fickle feckers.

In all honesty though it's getting a tad boring and really hoping it's resolved soon one way or another.

bluemooner_mcfc said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

he's been there since he was 15 mate so must have huge feelings for the club but no doubt money has turned his head the papers say but i think something else is going on and he aint a happy bunny there right now and even if he stays there chelsea fans are doubting him now and i feel things wont be the same again with him and his fans.

What i mean is, if there was no money, if he is that good he wouldnt of stayed, so you see what i mean, there always is a right time to move, i think we'll get him. At first no, but these pro's are out weighing the con's.

Maineblue said:
bluemooner_mcfc said:
just been watching chelsea tv and its shown pictures off all the players getting off the plane in america and all the players got off joking and giddy apart from JT who didnt raise a smile AND was the only one on his mobile phone coming down the steps of the plane looking shifty lol

somethings still building my hopes up here blues.

I said this before but that Fulhamrd fella dismissed it, I'm not entirely convinced though I think he looks genuinely unhappy and if it was just a case of trying to get a new contract out of it, I really don't think he would be walking around with a face like that.

I actully think he wants to come but I have my doubts whether he can handle being seen as the bad guy and leaving all his beloved Chelsea fans, even if they're a bunch of fickle feckers.

In all honesty though it's getting a tad boring and really hoping it's resolved soon one way or another.

Same with the samsung advertisement the other day, you could tell he just didnt want to be their, fake smile and all that.

ive heard nothing else from them, but still he said few hours... spose we could hear in the morning
always hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.