John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danamy said:
The wages would be small fry as to what Terry would get through image rights the fact that City are now with Umbro.
This would be a major factor in negotiations......

This is the big pull...........UMBRO..........Terry is their highest profile player.......City are their highest profile club, put 2 and 2 together and get eleventeen !!!!

cleavers said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
i've been up the pub! is it me or are the pages effing long now?

Its you, clearly had too many, nothing has changed

Yes it has if you read the thread at top of Bluemoon forum re "Technical Stuff" ha they have increased the number of posts per page and reduced the number of "quotes" you can reply too or somethin like that!

bluwes said:
Danamy said:
The wages would be small fry as to what Terry would get through image rights the fact that City are now with Umbro.
This would be a major factor in negotiations......

This is the big pull...........UMBRO..........Terry is their highest profile player.......City are their highest profile club, put 2 and 2 together and get eleventeen !!!!

Correct ^^

Don't think for one minute that City are in this deal alone as Umbro will be backing it aswell

Shooter 83 said:
With the 10% transfer cut and extra 20k a week over 5 years that's still about £8m he'd make from the move.

you dont get the transfer cut if you request the transfer? May get a signing on fee from City though I suppose?

BringBackSwales said:
Shooter 83 said:
With the 10% transfer cut and extra 20k a week over 5 years that's still about £8m he'd make from the move.

you dont get the transfer cut if you request the transfer? May get a signing on fee from City though I suppose?

Correct you don't if you ask for transfer.

Shooter 83 said:
Nope it was 160, its all about a freash challenge and he would clear an extra 15k a week after tax, over 5 years tht really does add up, dont forget players get 10% cut of transfer fee aswell. Add to that the Umbro deal.

He's got advertising endorsements at Chelsea, too. He's a captain of one of the top clubs in Europe and of the national side,too.

You don't seriously believe in that "fresh challenge" rubbish, do you? Think of John Terry's status at Chelsea,everything that he's won there and all the trophies he's been competing for every season and money he's been making in the process. If he's going to sacrifice all that and turn from the club legend into a traitor in the eyes of every Chelsea supporter and quite a few neutral fans, he'll need a whole lot more than just a promise of a new challenge.

just been watching chelsea tv and its shown pictures off all the players getting off the plane in america and all the players got off joking and giddy apart from JT who didnt raise a smile AND was the only one on his mobile phone coming down the steps of the plane looking shifty lol

somethings still building my hopes up here blues.

I can not believe he will sign, however, until he says otherwise, it must be on the cards. John Terry is a mountain of a man and draw for other top players to join us. If we get him, it is a huge step up for us, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.