John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: More info on JT

I really hope this happens because i know a couple of smug Chelsea cnuts and this would put it right up em!!! Get in

Re: Terry - it looks on?

Pigeonho said:
feedthegoat said:
I think Terry and his people are using us to try and get an improved contract from Chelsea.

Precisely, despite what Spursman says. It is a transfer I just can't see happening. I hope i'm wrong though, and I do have an underlying element of faith in Spursmad, having read peoples views on him/her.

Agreed, and the McGarry piece seems to be saying exactly that: give Terry a bigger contract. We shouldn't be in for him, it's only going to end in another 'kaka saga'.

Re: More info on JT

avoidconfusion said:
Sorry, don't believe it. No offence Spursmad. :)

I'm a bit sceptical too, Spursmad's contact is with someone at City isn't it and we're presumably not "tapping up" JT so where would that sort of info come from?

I can only think of Bridge but I'm not sure why he'd blab that to Spursmad's contact.

Pigeonho said:
feedthegoat said:
I think Terry and his people are using us to try and get an improved contract from Chelsea.

Precisely, despite what Spursman says. It is a transfer I just can't see happening. I hope i'm wrong though, and I do have an underlying element of faith in Spursmad, having read peoples views on him/her.

just because he may put in a request chelski can turn this down and most likely will

It was clear as soon as Chelsea announced that we had made a bid that something was up. There's no way they would have done that if they weren't worried and the fact that Terry has said nothing publicly suggests that it has some legs.

If Terry was just using it to screw Chelsea then he would have publicly said he's flattered but not interested but behind the scenes would be saying "Hey guys, I'd much orefer to stay here but give me something to convince me you want me to."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.