John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Terry - it looks on?

im sure when terry signed his last contract it was widely reported that because he was the captain he always had the highest wage in the club and any players that join that get a bigger wage will make terry's wage increase to the same amount, i don't think its about money, i think he has lost alot of repsect due to liverpool coming closer to the title, them failing to win the champions league in the last 5 years, and also with the changing of managers constantly, also i think the fact that he is personally sponsored by umbro and that we have a new 10 year deal with them could also have a say in the matter, but at the moment it is anybody's guess, i think the longer john terry says nothing the more speculation will build.

Sloppyjoshua said:
im sure when terry signed his last contract it was widely reported that because he was the captain he always had the highest wage in the club and any players that join that get a bigger wage will make terry's wage increase to the same amount, i don't think its about money, i think he has lost alot of repsect due to liverpool coming closer to the title, them failing to win the champions league in the last 5 years, and also with the changing of managers constantly, also i think the fact that he is personally sponsored by umbro and that we have a new 10 year deal with them could also have a say in the matter, but at the moment it is anybody's guess, i think the longer john terry says nothing the more speculation will build.

Agreed, even though im not fussed if we dont sign him I believe this is going to run and run until August 31st.

Re: John Terry- Never going to happen!

see two old sweats jumped on the bandwagon (ssn) mcqueen and hunter saying( j t ) doesnt need the money and why would he want to go to city blah blah ? why dont they be honest and say we dont want him to go to city? franny didnt hit him hard enough?

The Fixer said:
Just heard on talksport..... Chelsea press officer stating the club have had numerous conversations with JT while he is away. The player apparently told chelsea he's happy the club knocked back the city bid and he has no desire to leave.

So why the need for reported further talks????

Imo cant for a minute think he will leave, but stranger things have happened.

We'll just have to wait and see!

Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

Maineblue said:
larderland said:
MonsallBlue said:
Did anybody catch what the Chelsea chairman said on Chelsea TV? It was on SSN earlier but couldnt get to watch it properly

Impression I got was Terry is staying. Although he said he would be gutted if he went..

he sed hed be gutted as a chelsea fan but as a chairman hes guaranteeing he wont leave!!

Hmm, what an odd statement.

Just what I was thinking...it's all a bit random at the moment and I think there is much more to this than anyone is letting on....could get very nasty if Terry really is unhappy and wants to leave.

Anyone else get the feeling that deal with get to about 80% completion, then Terry will have a 'sudden' change of heart and stay at Chelsea thus endearing himself further to the Chelsea fans.

The Fixer said:
Just heard on talksport..... Chelsea press officer stating the club have had numerous conversations with JT while he is away. The player apparently told chelsea he's happy the club knocked back the city bid and he has no desire to leave.

Well if that is the case why aren't Chelsea taking action against the Sun for peddling lies? They would have a legal case if they wanted to pursue it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.