John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
Why so blue said:
just to through a curve ball in what would be the reaction If Chelsea came out and said ok you can have Terry but we want Robinio in return?....... we know they wanted him, wouldn't suprise me if this was to happen,

Not going to happen, Robinio is more than a footballer to the club

Whilst I'm sure you're right, what about Terry's stature there?

If Robson embodies what we are about...

The world's gone mad. I though I was a Man City fan. Can't cope anymore... 'There's only 1 Gareth Taylor...'

C_T_I_D said:
bookiesgirl said:
what are they going to do, fine us? lol

Deduct points?

All he has said is that he admires John Terry etc etc.

Listen to the singing detective Rednapp every day and you will hear the same "Crouchy is a top, top player blah blah lah but he's under on contract to Pompey, but I'd love to have him at Spurs as he's a top, top player and his haddock and chive/creme freche sauce is breathtaking"

MH has done nothing wrong.

Excuse me, but do Sky Fucking News deliberately hunt down people they know will say Chelski should stay. They are now banging on about how Avran Grant thinks Terry will stay. How the fuck would he know? SSN close to laughing stock status now.

lol @ Chelsea of all clubs moaning about tapping up. Their entire youth team side was tapped up. Then there is Cole. Mikel. Sturridge.

And anyway, if John Terry wants to settle for second best from now to eternity, he can stay where he is and good luck to him. His loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.