John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Project said:
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SPORT/football/05/23/italy.ancelotti/index.html

"I am Milan coach until June 30, 2010," he said. "I know how things are, I don't see things cloudy, I see everything very clearly.

"If you had to ask me to express in a percentage I would say that it's 100 percent certain that I will still be at Milan next year.

del-monte2.gif

Haha! Can someone give me one good reason why Terry has not been revealed as a City player if he already was landed? I would see no point in waiting of that was the case.

Sindre89 said:
Haha! Can someone give me one good reason why Terry has not been revealed as a City player if he already was landed? I would see no point in waiting of that was the case.

Chelsea are on tour in US which is a huge PR exercise. They wouldn't want to do that immediately after announcing Mr Chelsea is now Mr City would they?

Boots_ said:
Sindre89 said:

Chelsea are on tour in US which is a huge PR exercise. They wouldn't want to do that immediately after announcing Mr Chelsea is now Mr City would they?

i would be happy if terry joins city but a very close friend of mine is very confident terry will stay at chelsea. after the pre season chelsea will extend his contract and even make him the highest paid at the club. I'm a city fan and my friend is a chelsea fan. He doesn't lie to me.
do you remember that someone posted that terry talked to chelsea fans in seattle and said he is staying.
well unfortunately it's true. my friend was there and heard him say it.
could you please give up on terry he will not leave chelsea.

samuel1986 said:
Boots_ said:

i would be happy if terry joins city but a very close friend of mine is very confident terry will stay at chelsea. after the pre season chelsea will extend his contract and even make him the highest paid at the club. I'm a city fan and my friend is a chelsea fan. He doesn't lie to me.
do you remember that someone posted that terry talked to chelsea fans in seattle and said he is staying.

Ok... so he would have told a group of Chelsea fans before his own Chelsea team mates. Very believable.

samuel1986 said:
Boots_ said:

RAG

samuel1986 said:
Boots_ said:

jackanory.

samuel1986 said:
Boots_ said:

Another sad RAG

samuel1986 said:
Boots_ said:

Sorry, you don't fool me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.