John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else noticed that the Chelsea fans have FCUKED off now that there is due to be a statement from JT?
At least that will give us at least another 2 or 3 hours before the statment / without them!

Im still here;-)

And how the hell do you know that the statement is coming today? In the next few days it said, and it would certainly be bad news for you if he does it in Seattle.

EddH said:
Has anyone else noticed that the Chelsea fans have FCUKED off now that there is due to be a statement from JT?
At least that will give us at least another 2 or 3 hours before the statment / without them!

I'm still here.

I don't know what way it'll go or even if JT will release a statement. I wait in anticipation as there are benefits for us what ever way it goes.

I don't think he will be coming out and making an announcement that he is leaving while on a pre season tour in America. My personal opinion is that if he does make his announcement, it will only be to say he is staying, I so hope I'm wrong as I would love Terry at city.

If true Terry is going to make a statement then for me its a no deal-theres not a chance hed ruin Chelseas tour of the states and say hes leaving,hed do it when he gets back in England.

Sindre89 said:
Im still here;-)

And how the hell do you know that the statement is coming today? In the next few days it said, and it would certainly be bad news for you if he does it in Seattle.

Never mind if it is bad news for our club but it's definatly unsettled yours

There isn't any quotes in that piece to suggest he is though. They just say he is expected to. They could be setting themselves up for a 'he was going to release a statement but he didn't so is he going to man city' story.

If he does release a statement while he is in the US i can't see it being positive for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.