John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cambridgeblue said:
Dobsy87 said:
JOHN TERRY IS A PENIS WHY DOESN'T HE JUST MAN UP AND MAKE A DECISION? I DON'T MIND EITHER WAY; COME TO CITY, STAY AT CHELSEA, WHATEVER. BUT DECIDE SO WE CAN ALL MOVE ON. HE'S HAD WEEKS NOW, THE FUD.

I'VE JUST FOUND THE CAPS LOCK KEY LOOK AT ME!

AND ME ! WOOOOHOOO!!

sorry, ive never been an attention whore before

Cambridgeblue said:
Dobsy87 said:
JOHN TERRY IS A PENIS WHY DOESN'T HE JUST MAN UP AND MAKE A DECISION? I DON'T MIND EITHER WAY; COME TO CITY, STAY AT CHELSEA, WHATEVER. BUT DECIDE SO WE CAN ALL MOVE ON. HE'S HAD WEEKS NOW, THE FUD.

Irony!

Cambridgeblue said:
Dobsy87 said:

After 1908 posts, you might expect better.

DroylsdenBlue111 said:
When do Chelsea return from America?

last game is Monday 27th so i would assume taking into account travel they will back at training in UK on Wednesday morning.

Dobsy87 said:

It's just possible that he has made his mind up and told Chelsea of his decision. However, they could have refused City's offer and refused Terry permission to speak to us, in which case he is duty bound to continue to play for Chelsea, and take part in any reasonable club related events (shirt signings etc). Terry's preference would clearly be for Chelsea to accept an offer from City, which is why the rumours are circulating of another bid coming, so that he can leave that club with dignity, and his reputation with Chelsea fans intact (though clearly damaged). Chelsea's trump card is that Terry clearly doesn't want to totally ruin his relationship with their fans by publicly demanding a transfer, but his hand may well be forced were Chelsea to refuse another improved offer. Whether he can actually bring himself to do this remains unknown, but I have the feeling we're soon to find out.

Matt.D said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
And, yet, you speak as though you know me and what I do.

I am allowed to profess opinion, alongside the snippets of info I am told, able to ask of people.

Cheers for your insight - oh, and it's stories.

sorry, what are you the grammar police?

sorry, what are YOU, the ITK police? give your tedious fucking crusade a rest, please. permanently would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.