John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really know what the outcome will be on this one. If JT stays at CFC, then I feel we've been suckered, especially after him making loadsa noise that he was interested in our project. If he does come, CFC will feel they've been suckered...this has just d..r..a..g..g..e..d on far too long.

Don't worry mate. I'm sure a fan of another club (one of those that is pissing more and more of us off) can explain it all to us and set us right. Without them, we'd be nothing, we ought to be grateful they come on here.

Small-time mentality persists.

Follow up on A.D.U.G.

LINK: http://www.epltalk.com/is-today-the-day-the-premiership-changed-forever/3073
"The new owners, Abu Dhabi United Group are the investment & financial arm of the Royal Family and have almost 1 trillion pounds available to them, or 10 Roman Abramovichs. This is football investment on an unbelievable level and has completely changed the entire landscape of world football in a few short hours."

A.D.U.G.'s worth will always be debated but the one constant is that its A.D.U.G. that owns Man City and not as implied just Sheik Mansoor (from his own personal wealth).

skybluekings said:
Cobwebcat said:
Nope ADIA has £555 Billion. ADUG does not. It is often thought that ADUG is part of ADIA but it isn't.

LOL! I'm confused now :D
What is ADUG's worth then?

It's just a company owned as a private investment by our Owner. It's not been going that long. Our "worth" depends on whether you take just our owners wealth into account (which is probably about £14 billion or whether you would include his whole family) If it's the latter than noboby really knows but it's a lot!!

1894 said:
Don't really know what the outcome will be on this one. If JT stays at CFC, then I feel we've been suckered, especially after him making loadsa noise that he was interested in our project. If he does come, CFC will feel they've been suckered...this has just d..r..a..g..g..e..d on far too long.

erm..did i miss something? i don't remember John Terry screaming out and making lodsa noise that he was interester in CIty's "Project". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.