John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
zigga_zagger said:
1894 said:
Don't really know what the outcome will be on this one. If JT stays at CFC, then I feel we've been suckered, especially after him making loadsa noise that he was interested in our project. If he does come, CFC will feel they've been suckered...this has just d..r..a..g..g..e..d on far too long.

erm..did i miss something? i don't remember John Terry screaming out and making lodsa noise that he was interester in CIty's "Project". :)

erm..did i miss something? i don't remember John Terry screaming out and making lodsa noise that he wasn't interester in joining CIty's "Project" when Chelski made public CIty's bid three weeks ago?

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
zigga_zagger said:
erm..did i miss something? i don't remember John Terry screaming out and making lodsa noise that he was interester in CIty's "Project". :)

erm..did i miss something? i don't remember John Terry screaming out and making lodsa noise that he wasn't interester in joining CIty's "Project" when Chelski made public CIty's bid three weeks ago?

haha he has neither made lodsa noise about being interested in CIty's "project" but he has also not made lodsa noise about wanting to stay in CHelsea AFTER(key word) City's bid 3 weeks ago. But he has in the past many many times said that he would like to finish his career in Chelsea..oh and i know you would come up with Kaka,Ronaldo ,etc said the same..but they are mercenaries and both had a dream to play for Real since childhood.

Cobwebcat said:
skybluekings said:
LOL! I'm confused now :D
What is ADUG's worth then?

It's just a company owned as a private investment by our Owner. It's not been going that long. Our "worth" depends on whether you take just our owners wealth into account (which is probably about £14 billion or whether you would include his whole family) If it's the latter than noboby really knows but it's a lot!!

Our owner topped the rich list at around £38 billion i think as a personal wealth.
But if you include the Oil owned by the family. Its estimated a £550 Billion.

Blue Coop said:
Cobwebcat said:
It's just a company owned as a private investment by our Owner. It's not been going that long. Our "worth" depends on whether you take just our owners wealth into account (which is probably about £14 billion or whether you would include his whole family) If it's the latter than noboby really knows but it's a lot!!

Our owner topped the rich list at around £38 billion i think as a personal wealth.
which isn't half bad since RA has 8-13 million

listened to 3 radio stations today who all seem to think terry,s going to stay at chelsea and get a wage increases......have i missed something or are they ITK????....

zigga_zagger said:
1894 said:
Don't really know what the outcome will be on this one. If JT stays at CFC, then I feel we've been suckered, especially after him making loadsa noise that he was interested in our project. If he does come, CFC will feel they've been suckered...this has just d..r..a..g..g..e..d on far too long.

Haven't seen him declaring his undying love for Cheslki either, particularly in terms of it's current ownership.

Blue Phil said:
Blue Coop said:
which isn't half bad since RA has 8-13 million
billion

Pam said:
zigga_zagger said:

So? Didn't hear Adebayor going on about the project until he became a part of it.?

Haven't seen him declaring his undying love for Cheslki either.

Pam, the man said and i quote "especially after him making loadsa noise that he was interested in our project" which Jt has not. For your 2nd part, if you're talking after(key word) City's bid 3 weeks ago then yes, but before that he has declared his love, loyalty and his willingness to finish his career at Chelsea many many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.