Johnson wouldn't pass to Jo !

Cobwebcat said:
balkanno said:
Everyone who has played Football himself, knows whats about. AJ didnt pass becouse he prob. feeled that with Jo gets stacked away. Only when he needed a Safe Pass he would give the Ball to Jo.

Nobody has passed to Jo for ages whatever the circumstances. You need to look again.

It's the biggest vote of no confidence in a player by his team mates I think I've ever seen.

I can only think its Bob saying "I make the decisions" hopefuly he is man enough to back down on this one. I'ts beyond embarrasing.

Been happening for ages. I noted as much some time ago such as Tévez choosing to shoot from acute angles rather than square it to Jo, who is on the line for a tap in.

It's pathetic that it happens within the team.

And people wonder why Jo never looks confident when/ if he has the chance!!

Bigga said:
Cobwebcat said:
Nobody has passed to Jo for ages whatever the circumstances. You need to look again.

It's the biggest vote of no confidence in a player by his team mates I think I've ever seen.

I can only think its Bob saying "I make the decisions" hopefuly he is man enough to back down on this one. I'ts beyond embarrasing.

Been happening for ages. I noted as much some time ago such as Tévez choosing to shoot from acute angles rather than square it to Jo, who is on the line for a tap in.

Again, as with Johnson, there have been shit loads of occasions where Tevez could/should have passed the ball but didn't. Jo or no Jo.

So if Tevez and Johnson don't pass when Jo isn't on the pitch, it's because they're selfish players and they don't understand the concept of team play.

If they don't pass when Jo is on the pitch it's because they think he's shit so they need to do everything themselves, heroes.

Bluemoon logic is incredible learn something new every time!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bigga said:

Again, as with Johnson, there have been shit loads of occasions where Tevez could/should have passed the ball but didn't. Jo or no Jo.

But, what's annoying TMQ, is that people are thinking of themselves and not the team. A win is a fooking win and if they play the game correctly there will be easier chances to score.

Breaker said:
So if Tevez and Johnson don't pass when Jo isn't on the pitch, it's because they're selfish players and they don't understand the concept of team play.

If they don't pass when Jo is on the pitch it's because they think he's shit so they need to do everything themselves, heroes.

If Mancini tells Johnson there is a time to pass and a time to shoot, is he talking b*ll*cks??

Mancini and the team know much more about the game then you do, respect the game and it's players.

WAIT OMG!!!!!! A PLAYER LOOKED UP AND DECIDED TO KEEP THE BALL INSTEAD OF PASSING! NEW DISCOVERY!!!

Moreover it was Johnson, who twice during the match elected to keep the ball instead of passing it forward to Tevez and the second time back to Zabaleta.

Enjoy your HD, next you should invest in 3D so you can tell us what the players were thinking during the match.

Idiot.

Bigga said:
Breaker said:

If Mancini tells Johnson there is a time to pass and a time to shoot, is he talking b*ll*cks??

No he is correct as it's obvious Johnson puts on tunnel vision at some points and looks to beat his man rather than play simpler passes.

I just think it's ridiculous that when Jo is on the pitch and this same thing happens all of a sudden it's because the new boo boy is looked down upon by his teammates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.