Johnson

markbmcfc said:
There was a picture of him after training without his top on a few weeks ago. Think it was in the Mail.

Fat? Not a chance.

I wouldnt mind looking like that. He's got a 6 pack ffs.

does you like mens?

It is pretty much commom knowledge that Michael Johnson has had some problems in the last couple of years, nagging injuries as well as pyschological issues. He had the World at his feet a couple of years ago, everyone was raving about him. Not even Micah Richards got such rave reviews (well nearly). The last time a homegrown City Player made such an impact was Paul Lake, who should have gone on to be an England Legend.

Now some of you who post on here may be of a similar age to MJ and think it's a great laugh to take the piss out of a mate and you might think that mate doesn't mind one bit, but if MJ has issues, the last thing he needs to be hearing, are City fans taking the piss out of him because of his apparent size, or alleged drink issue...... Rags or whoever, he will have to put up with, because that is the nature of the beast in football. At the end of the day he is a City player so show him some positive support.

Bluemoon is well known to the Club, so you can pretty much guarantee that Players, especially young local players, will trawl through the postings. Get off MJ's back and show him support..... two brilliant bits of skill last night showed what a talent the lad is.

Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
It is pretty much commom knowledge that Michael Johnson has had some problems in the last couple of years, nagging injuries as well as pyschological issues. He had the World at his feet a couple of years ago, everyone was raving about him. Not even Micah Richards got such rave reviews (well nearly). The last time a homegrown City Player made such an impact was Paul Lake, who should have gone on to be an England Legend.

Now some of you who post on here may be of a similar age to MJ and think it's a great laugh to take the piss out of a mate and you might think that mate doesn't mind one bit, but if MJ has issues, the last thing he needs to be hearing, are City fans taking the piss out of him because of his apparent size, or alleged drink issue...... Rags or whoever, he will have to put up with, because that is the nature of the beast in football. At the end of the day he is a City player so show him some positive support.

Bluemoon is well known to the Club, so you can pretty much guarantee that Players, especially young local players, will trawl through the postings. Get off MJ's back and show him support..... two brilliant bits of skill last night showed what a talent the lad is.

maybe its just me but if i was getting £50k a week and people were questioning my weight i'd wanna do something about it and probe them wrong!

Staffs Blue...... hopefully last night will be the kick start Johnson needs. I may be wrong, and he might not mind the piss being taken out of him, but I don't know the lad and I am pretty sure that City fans who take the piss out of him don't either, so I would say get off his back and show him positive support.

Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:

word!

You dont know what drugs he's been on, and i dont mean dope. Not a doctor, but i think for his type of injury he might have been prescribed steroids. They, if you dont burn it off, willl make you massive.

Hughes likes his players to be fit and put a shift in (This is shown by most of his signings.)

If johnson wasn't fit or up to it, hughes wouldn't have him on the bench. I think he is a great player, and even if he did go out drinking in the past, just think of being 20-21, and not being abloe to play. I would have got bladdered most of the time if i had the cash. Its the worst thing ever.

Glad too see him back, and hope he lives up too the potential he was showing before the injury.

When you have just 3 or 4 minutes to show any sign of future potential........................ you do exactly what Jonno did last night!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.