Johnson

Immaculate Pasta said:
Turned his life around and been through a tough time my arse, he's took the piss out of the club for the last year feigning injuries, good to see him back but for 50k a week he should never ever have done what he has the last year but then again he is the new colin bell.
Are you assuming the above or stating facts?

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Michael Johnson is a Manchester City player, therefore whenever he pulls on a blue shirt he gets nothing but 100% support from me, like every other player does. I don't care what he's done, may have done, is rumoured to have done. The fact is he's now in contention for a role in the squad and based on that fantastic piece of skill and passing in his little cameo last night he's there on merit. Mark Hughes wouldn't have Johnson anywhere near the squad if he didn't think he was good enough or fit enough. His weight will come down with game time and regular training, neither of which he had for the majority of last season. It was great to see him back last night and he's yet another quality option we have in a brilliant squad. Now give the lad a break.

Saved me the bother of writing it. Spot on post.

The lad is quality, the lad is a City player. Get behind him ffs.

PoolHustler said:
staffs_blue said:
Maybe its just me or maybe its his haircut but he still looks a bit overweight?

I agree though that its good to see him back!

Our squad is quality!! :o)

He's still got a little bit of fat to lose, but it looked to me last night that he's put more muscle on as well.
Agree with the OP about his turn to lose 3 players...quality!
Can't wait till Johnson's firing on all cylinders, a City great in the making.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Dont laugth but went he turned and lost three players and later clipped that pass for RSC to run it reminded me of Jan Molby!!

dave_blue12 said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
Michael Johnson is a Manchester City player, therefore whenever he pulls on a blue shirt he gets nothing but 100% support from me, like every other player does. I don't care what he's done, may have done, is rumoured to have done. The fact is he's now in contention for a role in the squad and based on that fantastic piece of skill and passing in his little cameo last night he's there on merit. Mark Hughes wouldn't have Johnson anywhere near the squad if he didn't think he was good enough or fit enough. His weight will come down with game time and regular training, neither of which he had for the majority of last season. It was great to see him back last night and he's yet another quality option we have in a brilliant squad. Now give the lad a break.

This 100 %, mind you I remember the slagging Ireland got a couple of seasons ago, even players who have not yet kicked a ball get it on here sometimes.

Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
It is pretty much commom knowledge that Michael Johnson has had some problems in the last couple of years, nagging injuries as well as pyschological issues. He had the World at his feet a couple of years ago, everyone was raving about him. Not even Micah Richards got such rave reviews (well nearly). The last time a homegrown City Player made such an impact was Paul Lake, who should have gone on to be an England Legend.

Now some of you who post on here may be of a similar age to MJ and think it's a great laugh to take the piss out of a mate and you might think that mate doesn't mind one bit, but if MJ has issues, the last thing he needs to be hearing, are City fans taking the piss out of him because of his apparent size, or alleged drink issue...... Rags or whoever, he will have to put up with, because that is the nature of the beast in football. At the end of the day he is a City player so show him some positive support.

Bluemoon is well known to the Club, so you can pretty much guarantee that Players, especially young local players, will trawl through the postings. Get off MJ's back and show him support..... two brilliant bits of skill last night showed what a talent the lad is.

Great post

The lad has got a pure football brain on him, such natural ability and skill. He will be essential to our squad within a season or two.

dave_blue12 said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:

cant wait for him to get back to full match fitness,i think he will be a big part in what we achieve this year.looked very calm on the ball and passed the ball well,in the short time he had.

Immaculate Pasta said:
seantheduck said:
Could not belive comments about Johnson last night, the lad has been through a tough time and needs our support....he was wearing a blue shirt and we should support him not take the piss....he is young, made mistakes.....Jim Cassell attended our suporters meeting few weeks back and still says Johnson is the player - has it all! Give the lad a chance - I would love to see him so well for us!

I wouldn't saying on the piss most nights, easting fast foods and other stuff is going through a tough time. It's a great time that most 21 year olds do but he is a 21 year old professional footballer not a 21 year old office worker.

Turned his life around and been through a tough time my arse, he's took the piss out of the club for the last year feigning injuries, good to see him back but for 50k a week he should never ever have done what he has the last year but then again he is the new colin bell.

Are you stating facts or have you been reading the Daily Beano?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.