Join a OSC

gotta say i've been to a few games with bredbury and they are top!

Was a member last year (for tickets) ...yes they do get a few tickets but they put a coach out to EVERY single game no matter how unglamorous! I was in aalborg and other far flung places and spotted Arnies mad haircut! these are fans that go everywhere! good luck to them!

Bredbury has nearly 500 paid up members...Fom OAP's to kids knee high...some are season card holders, some are not.
The reason they have so many members is because it is one of the most well run branches and has the organisation of a great bloke called Arnie and a committee of people behind it.
This guy LOVES City more than anyone I know...He will do anything to help anyone get to watch City. He doesn't have to put coaches on for non members...the club are not even making a profit on it!- he's doing it because he wants to help blues get to that there London.
Bredbury is based at the Crown 250 yards from Bredbury train station...but they still take a 70 seater bus, and 2 16 seater minibuses to EVERY home game.
They take at least 1 coach to EVERY away match...Usually two...sometimes upto 5.
The criteria for Wembley tickets is the same for any other fan...You need to have the points to be able to get one!
The only advantage is that the tickets are given in a block, that's the point of an OSC, do you expect all 500 members to go down individually and buy tickets?..If you do then there's not point in reading on because you obviously cannot see sense.
Members had to put their names down the day after the Reading game...The sec holds a list of SC holders and their numbers...this is provided to the club and the club checks it...every game.
The same goes for access card holders...who will have no chance on getting one for this match.
The branch are taking HUNDREDS of non members to Wembley...That's the reason for the 11 coaches...and to be honest, it could have been 15 with the amount of people wanting transport.
If you want to go away and form a branch-do so...the opportunity is there for all...don't moan because you aren't involved or don't want to be...Form one or join one, have a committee, publish your accounts and run it properly with regular meetings,AGM, fundraisers, xmas do's, end of season do's, social days out, foreign trips, booking systems, websites, form unions with other clubs such as Schalke or Poznan etc etc etc.
But for fucks sake stop moaning about it...it's tiresome and smacks of typical whinging from people who just cannot be arsed to do anything but moan about something they just do not either agree with or understand.

Yeah Bredbury is class. Don't get to too many away games but the ones I can, I go with Bredbury. Great group of lads/lasses and I'm hoping to get on one of the coaches to Wembley after buying my ticket yesterday!!

rowsley_st said:
Bredbury has nearly 500 paid up members...Fom OAP's to kids knee high...some are season card holders, some are not.
The reason they have so many members is because it is one of the most well run branches and has the organisation of a great bloke called Arnie and a committee of people behind it.
This guy LOVES City more than anyone I know...He will do anything to help anyone get to watch City. He doesn't have to put coaches on for non members...the club are not even making a profit on it!- he's doing it because he wants to help blues get to that there London.
Bredbury is based at the Crown 250 yards from Bredbury train station...but they still take a 70 seater bus, and 2 16 seater minibuses to EVERY home game.
They take at least 1 coach to EVERY away match...Usually two...sometimes upto 5.
The criteria for Wembley tickets is the same for any other fan...You need to have the points to be able to get one!
The only advantage is that the tickets are given in a block, that's the point of an OSC, do you expect all 500 members to go down individually and buy tickets?..If you do then there's not point in reading on because you obviously cannot see sense.
Members had to put their names down the day after the Reading game...The sec holds a list of SC holders and their numbers...this is provided to the club and the club checks it...every game.
The same goes for access card holders...who will have no chance on getting one for this match.
The branch are taking HUNDREDS of non members to Wembley...That's the reason for the 11 coaches...and to be honest, it could have been 15 with the amount of people wanting transport.
If you want to go away and form a branch-do so...the opportunity is there for all...don't moan because you aren't involved or don't want to be...Form one or join one, have a committee, publish your accounts and run it properly with regular meetings,AGM, fundraisers, xmas do's, end of season do's, social days out, foreign trips, booking systems, websites, form unions with other clubs such as Schalke or Poznan etc etc etc.
But for fucks sake stop moaning about it...it's tiresome and smacks of typical whinging from people who just cannot be arsed to do anything but moan about something they just do not either agree with or understand.

Well said, absolutely spot on! I've been a member of Bredbury for three years now and go to the majority of away games with them even though I actually live in Sale. It's brilliantly organised and they're a great bunch of people to go with.

None of you moaners has a clue what goes on, untill you do, keep your gobs shut, how can you just assume we have 550 tickets just because we have 11 coaches?? we have as many tickets as we deserve, your just trying to find something else to moan at because your bored with your boring little lives, build a bridge, and get over it.........

pedigreeblue said:
OS Clubs still need to produce the required amount of qualifying season tickets to buy Wembley tickets ffs...so if they have 500 members with season tickets with enough points they can apply for 500 tickets...what the fek is wrong with that...some moaning tw@ts on here...

They do have over 400 members - They are the biggest supporters club branch outside of the official one at the coms - And the 11 coaches include non members who have organised their own tickets for the match just all travelling together

Thank you for you're comment about what I do, you obviously know more about my club and the OSC than I do. I thought I was running 11 coaches because thats all I can cope with even though I could put another 5 on. About half the people travelling got their tickets through me,the branches tickets are out of our members seasoncard database of over 300 seasoncards, the others are City fans struggling for transport which I have put on through OSC selfishness, even though we are cheaper than anyone else. 90% of our tickets were bought the same way as everyone else's via the points system but en-block via the average points system but with the worst (£30) tickets available when many could have got better on there own. So I apologise for being so selfish spending hours everyday for City and our fans, I know I don't deserve a ticket with my 8000+ points, but as you can see some blues appreciate what I do - see you at Liverpool - if you're bothering

I'm from Bredbury and I heard there are 15 coaches going not 11.Bredbury Blues take at least one coach away every game and all around Europe so what is peoples problem jesus we can't even sell out Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.