Joke of the Week!

Beat this...

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=107431" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=107431</a>

tueartsboots said:
milo said:
Beat this...

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=107431" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=107431</a>

It's you that needs the beating ! ;-))
Ill help ya lol

A blond goes into the library and asks for a book called Psycho-the rapist.
The librarian came back and says: "its called Psychotherapist. you idiot!"

A poacher was out hunting on Xmas day and he caught a rabbit. He was busy gutting it when he saw the vicar. He knew that if the vicar saw him he would be very angry to see him out hunting on this special day. So he grabbed the rabbit guts and all and hid behind a large bush. Next minute he saw the vicar marching towards the bush pulling his cassock above his head and squatting down in front of him. The vicar had been caught short and started to relieve himself right in front of the poacher. The poacher thought he would have some fun with the vicar. As the vicar curled one off the poacher got the guts from the rabbit and threw them down on top of the freshly layed turd and ran off.

The poacher ran to the village pub and ordered two whiskies. The landlord said why are you ordering two whiskies? The poacher said that the vicar was on his way and he would want the whisky. The landlord said that the vicar was teetotal and had never set foot in the pub since he worked in the parish. The poacher said he will walk through that door in two minutes and drink the whisky. The landlord looked at him in disbelief.

Then two minutes later the vicar ran through the door and without speaking he downed the whisky in one. The landlord said whatever is the matter vicar you look like you have had quite a fright. The vicar said I was walking through the field trying to settle my dinner when I was caught short so I rushed to a bush and relieved myself but I followed through and part of my intestine came out.

But as luck would have it I had my walking stick with me so I managed to get most of it back up!

A man walks into a fishmonger's carrying a salmon under his arm.
"Do you make fishcakes?" he asks.
"Of course," says the fishmonger.
"Oh good," says the man, "It's his birthday."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.