Joke of the Week!

Can I have some Irish Sausages, please?" asked the Irishman, walking up to the counter.

The assistant looked at him and asked: "Are you Irish?"

"If I had asked you for Italian sausage, would you ask me if I was Italian?" demanded the Irishman indignantly.

"Or, if I asked for German Bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German?"

Then, warming to his theme, he went on:

"Or if I asked you for a Kosher hot dog, would you ask me if I was Jewish?"

"Or, if I asked you for a taco, would you ask me if I was Mexican? ! Would Ya? Would Ya?"

The assistant said: "Well, no."

Suitably encouraged by the success of his logic, the Irishman steps it up a gear.

"And if I asked you for frogs legs, would you ask me if I was French?"
"What about Danish Bacon, would you ask me if I was Danish?"
"Well no, I probably wouldn't" conceded the assistant.
So, now bursting with righteous indignation, the Irishman says:
"Well, all right then, why did you ask me if I'm Irish just because I asked for Irish sausages?"

The assistant replied: "Because you're in Homebase"

A rabbit walks into a bar.has a pint and orders a cheese on toast.10mins later orders another pint and tomato on toast.then another pint and ham on toast.then another pint and egg on toast..Then he collapsed on the floor..The barman asked "whats wrong with him"..A local said "you prat didn;t you know he suffers from mixin ma toasties".....

i8therags said:
A rabbit walks into a bar.has a pint and orders a cheese on toast.10mins later orders another pint and tomato on toast.then another pint and ham on toast.then another pint and egg on toast..Then he collapsed on the floor..The barman asked "whats wrong with him"..A local said "you prat didn;t you know he suffers from mixin ma toasties".....

That's brilliant

Young lad sitting on synagogue steps sobbing.
"Whats up?" I asked.
He tearfully replied "Somebody nicked my pullover"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.