Joke of the Week!

Don't you hate it when your driving along and you flick a cigarette out of the window, and you drive a couple more miles and you smell something funny, and you look over into the back seat, and sure enough, Grandma's fingering herself again!

Saturday morning I got up early, quietly dressed, made my lunch, grabbed the dog, and slipped quietly into the garage.

I hooked up the boat up to the truck, and proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour. The wind was blowing 50 mph, so I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad all day.

I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed. I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispered, 'The weather out there is terrible.'
My loving wife of 10 years replied, 'Can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that?'

And then the fight started...

Zuriblue said:
Saturday morning I got up early, quietly dressed, made my lunch, grabbed the dog, and slipped quietly into the garage.

I hooked up the boat up to the truck, and proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour. The wind was blowing 50 mph, so I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad all day.

I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed. I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispered, 'The weather out there is terrible.'
My loving wife of 10 years replied, 'Can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that?'

Quality PMSL

Zuriblue said:

What happened to the dog?

Paddy says to murphy, "Why do scuba divers fall into the water backwards" to which Murphy replies "Well if they fell forward they would still be in the boat you thick cnut"!

Paddy and his missus having been lying in bed for hours listening to next doors dog barking.
Paddy looks at the clock; 3.30a.m.
"Right! feck this!" screams Paddy, leaps out of bed and storms downstairs.

10 minutes later he comes back to bed.
"Jayzus Paddy", says the wife, "you've not done anything stupid have you?"
"I've put the fecker in our garden" sez Paddy. "Let's see how they like it!"

I'll get me coat.....................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.