Joke thread

You’re are so persistent. Talk to somebody.

ok then.

the Irishman says, it wasn’t me, if I didn’t order Guinnesss, I wouldn’t be allowed home and people would shun me.

The Scotsman said, I would be publicly shot if I ordered anything but a Malt, or a bottle of Buckie.

The Englishman, seeing how this was heading......

Finish off the line. All welcome, let’s see your Manc wit, it’s legendary, don’t let it down. No pressure. Shit lines will be hideously mocked.
The Englishman,seeing how this was heading proceeded to utter those immortal words -
" It's Ok, I've got my bike outside " !!!!

ok then.

the Irishman says, it wasn’t me, if I didn’t order Guinnesss, I wouldn’t be allowed home and people would shun me.

The Scotsman said, I would be publicly shot if I ordered anything but a Malt, or a bottle of Buckie.

Finish off the line. All welcome, let’s see your Manc wit, it’s legendary, don’t let it down. No pressure. Shit lines will be hideously mocked.
… nudges the Welshman and says , are you going to take a leek? Here’s a pint glass, fill that and give it back, and I can have my usual.

ok then.

The English man said "ill have a pint of Boddingtons, I love a bit of head"

… nudges the Welshman and says , are you going to take a leek? Here’s a pint glass, fill that and give it back, and I can have my usual.
It started by introducing the Welsh, not mentioned. I will overlook that, although every fibre of my jumper isn’t happy. Like the clever use of the imperial measurement debate. Just as well it was a Welshman he was ordering to piss in a jar. They are terminally docile to being fucked over. The **** would have been wearing it, if the Buckie chap had consumed the contents.

ok then.

And the english man says 'there's a Norwegian bloke giving me the eye, I'll buy him a pint in the hope he fucks me senseless behind the bus station.'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.