Joke thread

It's a small village in rural Somerset. Surprisingly the local vicar has just married the well known local prostitute and the wedding night is to be held at the vicarage. The local inbred villagers are naturally anxious to witness developments and have pushed a ladder to the upstairs bedroom but it's just too short. They form a queue from the top of the ladder to the bottom, clutching mugs of cider and back to the village pub. The yokel at the top is struggling to see the action and hears the vicar cry "I'm putting my hand on your breast!"

The yokel hisses "putting his hand on her breast - pass it down." Putting his hand on her breast.....putting his hand on her breast etc..etc"

"What's he doing now?" The yokel strains and hears the vicar shout "I'm going to whip off your panties!" The message goes round "Whipping off her panties....whipping off her panties.....pass it down" etc etc

Suddenly the woman groans "Oh my love...you've just been where no man has ever been before!""

"He's up her arse....he's up her arse....pass it down.....he's up her arse.....he's up her arse....etc...etc...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.