Joke thread

NASA were giving a press conference about the latest space launch where the crew was a monkey and a human..........................sorry that joke is now classed as racist!!

RadcliffeRick said:
NASA were giving a press conference about the latest space launch where the crew was a monkey and a human..........................sorry that joke is now classed as racist!!
It was a monkey and a woman when I heard so racist and sexist.

Lavinda Past said:
2sheikhs said:
Asked the Mrs. for a wank the other night and she just started rubbing my cock with the car keys.
I thought to myself, "is it me or is she just fobbing me off".

The funniest thing about this is that 2sheikhs asked Mrs 2sheikhs for a wank...

We know who wears the trousers now...

;)
I'm just polite and well mannered.

2sheikhs said:
Lavinda Past said:
2sheikhs said:
Asked the Mrs. for a wank the other night and she just started rubbing my cock with the car keys.
I thought to myself, "is it me or is she just fobbing me off".

The funniest thing about this is that 2sheikhs asked Mrs 2sheikhs for a wank...

We know who wears the trousers now...

;)
I'm just polite and pussy whipped.

;)

Put this on the United thread as it could be factual, that said I guess it better belongs here!!

I understand United are concerned that Liverpool have the SAS (Suarez and Sturridge) playing for them and feel a bit undermined by the principle of having to play a team with such a psychological advantage... Well that's how they see it.

So to address the concern they set up a think tank to find something to counter this.... So far they have come up with:

Welbeck
Anderson
Nani
Kagawau
Evera
Rooney and
Smalling

I understand they're getting the Banner made up this week

WANKERS

BigJoe#1 said:
Put this on the United thread as it could be factual, that said I guess it better belongs here!!

I understand United are concerned that Liverpool have the SAS (Suarez and Sturridge) playing for them and feel a bit undermined by the principle of having to play a team with such a psychological advantage... Well that's how they see it.

So to address the concern they set up a think tank to find something to counter this.... So far they have come up with:

Welbeck
Anderson
Nani
Kagawau
Evera
Rooney and
Smalling

WANKERS

The way you've got it would actually be WANKERAS, which doesn't make sense.

Full marks for effort, not so much in execution...

billymumphrey said:
BigJoe#1 said:

Welbeck
Anderson
Nani
Kagawau
Evera
Rooney and
Smalling

WANKERS

The way you've got it would actually be WANKERAS, which doesn't make sense.

Full marks for effort, not so much in execution...

What, just for poor delivery, harsh, very harsh..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.