Joke thread

As a sufferer from RA, I am mortally offended. Lucky for you that we are not in Scotland where their super dooper new hate law would see you spending a year in jail for this.
Nevertheless I shall be suing BM just as soon as I have recovered my composure. My therapist reckons I will be fine in about a year so his fees will add a fair whack to the damages.
Meanwhile I am exploring the possibility of suing on behalf of Rheumatologists everywhere who will be insulted by this outrage.

As a sufferer from RA, I am mortally offended. Lucky for you that we are not in Scotland where their super dooper new hate law would see you spending a year in jail for this.
Nevertheless I shall be suing BM just as soon as I have recovered my composure. My therapist reckons I will be fine in about a year so his fees will add a fair whack to the damages.
Meanwhile I am exploring the possibility of suing on behalf of Rheumatologists everywhere who will be insulted by this outrage.

Is that a passage from the next J K Rowling Harry Potter book?

Scouse alert!!!

What do you call a woman who throws all her bills on the fire?

Bernadette

My brother bought an old car yesterday. That's R Reg. I said why Reg? He replied A, because he's a bit deaf. He said he wanted to tell a shit joke about car on BM. I said join the Q reg.
Not a vantastic joke.
That'll be the Daewoo when we get one....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.