Joke thread

1718804947910.jpeg
I was in a bar in Madrid last week and I noticed the head of a Bull mounted on the wall. It was the most massive bull head I have ever seen with long horns, maybe a metre, end to end.
I said to the bar owner: Gosh, that’s a huge bullhead. Must have been a massive animal. Was it famous?
Pointing at the head he said, that there bull killed my brother.
I said, that’s terrible. Was he a matador?

He said, no. He was sitting right there and it fell off the wall, on top of him.

My coat is on. I’m gone.

View attachment 122849
I was in a bar in Madrid last week and I noticed the head of a Bull mounted on the wall. It was the most massive bull head I have ever seen with long horns, maybe a metre, end to end.
I said to the bar owner: Gosh, that’s a huge bullhead. Must have been a massive animal. Was it famous?

He said, no. He was sitting right there and it fell off the wall, on top of him.

My coat is on. I’m gone.
" Next !!! "

View attachment 122849

My coat is on. I’m gone.
I like it....

View attachment 122849

My coat is on. I’m gone.
The last line is the funniest mate. Brilliant.

View attachment 122849

My coat is on. I’m gone.
If you have a day job, I wouldn't go giving it up for a career on stage if I were you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.