Joke thread

Now that, I actually did laugh at.
You go to gigs and went to Liam Gallagher the other night.
Have you ever thought of contributing to the music threads.
Definitely Maybe was the album for review this week.

Try reading the Sweet Soul and Northern Soul threads.

My bike is parked outside both.

I've got more than enough hobbies at my age.
I play guitar, have a large music collection and attend gigs with Mrs Lavinda locally and afar... Indeed, we were at Co-op Live watching Liam Gallagher last night.
I'm involved in / watch local club football two or three times a week in the season, having given up my (very long standing) season ticket at City at the end of 23/24.
We've got a great dog and walk it three times a day.
We live in beautiful rural Mid Wales, miles from harmful air pollution, Mrs Lavinda and I have an allotment on our small (3 acre) tree farm, and have a good selection of friends of varying ages.

I don't need to tel you or anyone else all this, but I appreciate that you're only concerned about my well being and thank you for that. However, I think you'll find that I spend a lot less time posting on here than you probably think I do.

I'm just keeping my brain active, having a bit of fun on BM, sharing nonsense, and hopefully entertaining a few fellow FOCs (bloody wasters) on here.

View attachment 123615
Justice for Lavinda

8vaedf.jpg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.