Joke thread

what page are the funny jokes on?.....just read about fuckin 6 pages of shite not even cracked a smile yet. I'll leave one here while i'm here, a van gogh, bloke walks into the doctors with a frog hanging out of his ear.....doctor says "oh my god how long have you been suffering with that?".....the frog says "about a week it started as boil on me arse"

what page are the funny jokes on?.....just read about fuckin 6 pages of shite not even cracked a smile yet. I'll leave one here while i'm here, a van gogh, bloke walks into the doctors with a frog hanging out of his ear.....doctor says "oh my god how long have you been suffering with that?".....the frog says "about a week it started as boil on me arse"
There is the odd good one but unfortunately there is a very proficient 'look at me, everyone!' tosser with no filter who has to share everything he sees on some other joke site. About 1 in 20 is good but I think the guy has some sort of personality defect and craves attention. It would be fine if he applied a filter and just shared the odd good one but he completely floods the page and has ruined it. I used to love reading the joke thread.

There is the odd good one but unfortunately there is a very proficient 'look at me, everyone!' tosser with no filter who has to share everything he sees on some other joke site. About 1 in 20 is good but I think the guy has some sort of personality defect and craves attention. It would be fine if he applied a filter and just shared the odd good one but he completely floods the page and has ruined it. I used to love reading the joke thread.
Harsh....but fair.

You could just put him on ignore

When my gf treated herself to a vibrator she said it was just a naughty bit of fun. I bought myself a 240 volt fuckmaster pro 5000 latex doll with 6 speed pulsating pussy, elasticated anus with built in non drip semen collecting tray, together with the optional built in realstic orgasm scream in 7.1 surround sound system and I’m a pervert.

1723808194079.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.