Joke thread

TangerineSteve17 said:
I was at a fruit and veg stall.
I said to the grocer "Can I have some strawberries please?"
He said "Certainly...punnet?"
I said "Ok, If I were to take them without paying would that be classed as strobbery?" I don't know why but he gave me such a strange look!

I was on Mastermind last week. I was the lowest scorer in history. Only managed to get 2 points! :(
I even remember the questions I got right, it was;
"In examinations, when a student has achieved a grade C or above, it is labelled as a..what?" and
"In sport, what term is used when a player receives the ball from a teammate?"

Right, now I'm not being funny or anything, but you better laugh at this joke. <------------ joke

Whoosh I'll need to read them again later :)

BlueBearBoots said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
I said "Ok, If I were to take them without paying would that be classed as strobbery?" I don't know why but he gave me such a strange look!

I was on Mastermind last week. I was the lowest scorer in history. Only managed to get 2 points! :(
"In examinations, when a student has achieved a grade C or above, it is labelled as a..what?" and

Right, now I'm not being funny or anything, but you better laugh at this joke. <------------ joke

There's nothing to get. Just a random collection of words.

Barcon said:
BlueBearBoots said:
TangerineSteve17 said:

There's nothing to get. Just a random collection of words.

For Barcon and BBB.

Punnet (of strawberries) = Pun it?
The answers to the Mastermind questions are "Pass"

They're not jokes you can tell down the pub! But I don't go to pubs.. They're not even jokes... So the joke's on you. ha.

BlueBearBoots said:
TangerineSteve17 said:

Don't bother - scraping the barrel with the puns now.

Started off very Tim Vine-esque now more Tim Nice-but-dim :-p

Mario Balotelli has changed his t-shirt from `why always me` to `why always us` in honor of his new club Liverpool

What do you get if you cross a vibrator with a tortoise?.... an Armadildo.

My wife says she’s leaving me because of my obsession with pigs and that I take her for grunted.

My neighbour just asked if i had a chest freezer...I replied `no, but I've got a chinchilla

I let my hare down at the weekend....I only went and forgot his vets appointment.

I stormed into the library today demanding to know why the book on scouse culture I ordered months ago still wasn't in….`it's not our fault` said the librarian….`yeah that's the one` I replied

As my flatmate Paddy headed towards the front door this morning, I said to him, "where the f**k are you going dressed like that? "to Dave's fancy dress party," he replied. "I'm a tortoise."
I said, "his party is not until tomorrow night!" he said, "I know, I know but I'm a tortoise."

I went to the beach and it was packed. Then I noticed a tall black guy walking among the crowds, selling his African trinkets and carved wood.
I went up to him and asked for his help. "My wife's here somewhere. If you find her I'll give you £500. Just shout loud for her while you walk."
"£500? Okay, what is her name?" he asked...."It's Ivy", I replied. "Ivy Bowler".

I had the beach all to myself after that.

A couple of newly-weds are taking their honeymoon in rural Ireland. Driving down a picturesque country road one day, they break down several miles from the nearest signs of civilisation, with no means of calling for assistance. The husband can see his wife becoming a little upset, so he resolves to give his best shot at fixing the engine himself. Eager to impress he pops the bonnet open and gets stuck in.

After a good half hour of fiddling and tutting, he realises he's no closer to figuring out what the problem is and becomes a little dispirited, not least because he stands to lose face in front of his new wife. Suddenly, he hears a voice saying

"Sparkplugs mate, thats yer problem"

Startled, he looks round, yet sees no-one. Nothing but fields, the nearest of which contains two horses, one bay, one brown.
Putting it down to the quality of the local brew, he gets his head back into the engine.

"Mate, you wanna check yer sparkplugs!"

Again, he stops, looks up. The bay walks a little closer to fence. Nothing for it, he figures. Checks the sparkplugs, gives them a quick fiddle, and success! The car starts purring beautifully, and away they go. After a couple of miles they chance upon a pub, and decide to stop for lunch. As he orders, the man strikes up a conversation with the barkeeper. He feels compelled to report the strange goings-on to the barkeeper.

"Two horses you say?" Asks the patron. "One brown and one bay?"
"That's it" says the man, more confused than ever.
"I take it this was the bay who told you"
The man can only nod
"Good job and all, the other one knows fuck all about cars!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.