Joke thread

Richie said:
Pelly Greeny said:
'Not really' says the vet, 'it would have been free if you'd taken my word but the second vets opinion was £20, the cat scan £70 and the lab report £100'

That's only £190. Why is the total bill £200? If the vet can't do simple mathematics, I doubt he's a capable vet.

My thinking exactly,however, I reckon the initial vet fees for the first consultation was a tenner thus the £200. I could be wrong and the vet is a shyster.

Richie said:
Pelly Greeny said:
'Not really' says the vet, 'it would have been free if you'd taken my word but the second vets opinion was £20, the cat scan £70 and the lab report £100'

That's only £190. Why is the total bill £200? If the vet can't do simple mathematics, I doubt he's a capable vet.

Yeah, that'll teach me for posting at 1.30am on a mobile ;-)

Edited now.

I went to the doctor's the other day and found out my new doctor is a young female, drop-dead gorgeous!

I told her I was embarrassed. She said, "Don't worry, I'm a professional, I've seen it all before. Just tell me what's wrong and I'll help you in any way I can."

I said, "I think my cock tastes funny..."

My girlfriend thought it would be kinky for me to buy her some underwear I'd like to see her in.

Fickle woman. She threw me out because it was all size 8.

A husband came home with half a gallon of ice cream and asked his wife if she wanted some.

"How hard is it?" she asked.

"As hard as my dick," he replied.

"Pour me some then."

My dwarf girlfriend went to work this morning upset with me, because I've been taking the piss out of her size. So I'm going all out to make it up to her tonight.

I've got a good bottle of wine in and bought her the latest dvd box set of her favourite programme. When she gets in from work I'm going to order her favourite takeaway for her tea, then go upstairs and run her a nice hot sink.

ste1969 said:
My girlfriend thought it would be kinky for me to buy her some underwear I'd like to see her in.

A husband came home with half a gallon of ice cream and asked his wife if she wanted some.

"Pour me some then."

My dwarf girlfriend went to work this morning upset with me, because I've been taking the piss out of her size. So I'm going all out to make it up to her tonight.

I've got a good bottle of wine in and bought her the latest dvd box set of her favourite programme. When she gets in from work I'm going to order her favourite takeaway for her tea, then go upstairs and run her a nice hot sink.

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.Fooking brilliant mate.Honestly have tears running down me face.

oakiecokie said:
ste1969 said:

"Pour me some then."

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.Fooking brilliant mate.Honestly have tears running down me face.

Just spent about 5 minutes laughing out loud at the same one, Mrs TFC looking at me daft cos shes no idea WTF I'm howling at :D :D :D

ste1969 said:

"Pour me some then."

Now I don't expect you to trawl through 300+ pages of jokes to check if yours has been previously submitted , but that is the very same one that started this thread. :-p

I'll be glad when it's Monday and the kids are back in school, they're running round the house making a hell of a noise - banging on the doors and windows shouting 'please let us in Dad it's fucking freezing out here'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.