Joke thread

A couple attending an art exhibition at the National Gallery were staring at a portrait that had them completely confused. The painting depicted three black men totally naked sitting on a park bench. Two of the figures had black penises, but the one in the middle had a pink penis.

The curator of the gallery realised that they were having trouble interpreting the painting and offered his assessment. He went on for nearly half an hour explaining how it depicted the sexual emasculation of Afro-Americans in a predominantly white, patriarchal society. "In fact," he pointed out "some serious critics believe that the pink penis also reflects the cultural and sociological oppression experienced by gay men in contemporary society.

"After the curator left, a Scottish man approached the couple and said, "Would you like to know what the painting is really about?" "Now why would you claim to be more of an expert than the curator of the gallery.?" asked the couple. " Because I`m the guy who painted it," he replied. "In fact there's no African-Americans depicted at all. They`re just three Scottish coal miners and the guy in the middle went home for lunch.

A couple attending an art exhibition at the National Gallery were staring at a portrait that had them completely confused. The painting depicted three black men totally naked sitting on a park bench. Two of the figures had black penises, but the one in the middle had a pink penis.

The curator of the gallery realised that they were having trouble interpreting the painting and offered his assessment. He went on for nearly half an hour explaining how it depicted the sexual emasculation of Afro-Americans in a predominantly white, patriarchal society. "In fact," he pointed out "some serious critics believe that the pink penis also reflects the cultural and sociological oppression experienced by gay men in contemporary society.

"After the curator left, a Scottish man approached the couple and said, "Would you like to know what the painting is really about?" "Now why would you claim to be more of an expert than the curator of the gallery.?" asked the couple. " Because I`m the guy who painted it," he replied. "In fact there's no African-Americans depicted at all. They`re just three Scottish coal miners and the guy in the middle went home for lunch.

This reminds me of the US painter who had to paint a picture of General Custer's last stand at the battle of the Little Bighorn. When the painting was revealed, a gasp of horror went up as the onlookers saw a group of fish wearing halos and various couples in feathered headdresses copulating wildly.

"What's all this about?" asks the gallery director, in shock.
"Well, it's what Custer said on finding himself in deep trouble" replies the artist- - "Holy mackerel - fucking Indians!'"

Last edited:
I was in tescos the other day when I passed a massive pile of shit in the fruit n veg aisle, it fcking stank too,and everyone was disgusted. Staff moved pretty quickly though, security were dragging me out before I had even pulled my trousers back up!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.