joke thread....

DazWA9

A bloke walks into a cafe and takes a look at the menu above the counter.

• Ham Roll 50p
  • Cheese Roll 50p
  • Beef Roll 50p
  • Wanks £1
He then sees there is a beautiful, young woman serving behind the counter.

“Excuse me love" he says.

“Can I help you?” she answers.

“Is it you that gives the wanks?” asks the bloke, pointing at the menu.

“Yes, it is” says the young woman.

“Well, here's £1, but wash your hands please, I want two cheese rolls

DazWA9

Sad news at the Nestle factory today when a member of staff was seriously injured when a pallet of chocolate fell more than 50 feet and crushed him underneath...
He tried in vain to attract attention but every time he shouted "The milky bars are on me", everyone cheered.

dickie davies

Sad news at the nestle factory today, a member of staff was seriously injured when a pallet of chocolate fell more than 50 feet and crushed him underneath, he tried in vain to attract attention but every time he shouted "the milky bars are on me" everyone cheered!!!
Sad news at the Nestle factory today when a member of staff was seriously injured when a pallet of chocolate fell more than 50 feet and crushed him underneath...
He tried in vain to attract attention but every time he shouted "The milky bars are on me", everyone cheered.

2013 wants its joke back

BuryBlue1977

I said to my wife “Jeez you’ve got a big fanny”. “Jeez you’ve got a big fanny”. She said “Why did you say it twice”. I said, “I didn’t, it must have been the echo”.

dickie davies

Putting illegal immigrants up in 5* hotels saved the hotel industry
So let's save the airline industry by flying the fuckers back home

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.