Joke thread

A great chat up line

I have a dick and a knife, 1 of them is going in you, your choice...

Me, my wife and our 2 children have always got the shits. Runs in the family.

I stormed out after I had a massive barny with my wife, all because I wouldn't help with the spring cleaning. I'll wait til the dust settles before I go back.

I'll never learn how to skydive. I lose all concentration with the instructor breathing down my neck the whole time.

TangerineSteve17 said:
Me, my wife and our 2 children have always got the shits. Runs in the family.

I stormed out after I had a massive barny with my wife, all because I wouldn't help with the spring cleaning. I'll wait til the dust settles before I go back.

I'll never learn how to skydive. I lose all concentration with the instructor breathing down my neck the whole time.

LOL for that one TG (TS)

A bear walks into a bar. He says, "I'll have a gin... ... ... ... and tonic." The bartender says, "Sure, but what about the big pause?" The bear says, "I was born with them."

A man walks into a bar with a roll of tarmac under his arm and says: ''Pint please, and one for the road.''

I saw this bloke chatting up a cheetah; I thought, ''He's trying to pull a fast one''.

douglas1977 said:
A bear walks into a bar. He says, "I'll have a gin... ... ... ... and tonic." The bartender says, "Sure, but what about the big pause?" The bear says, "I was born with them."

A man walks into a bar with a roll of tarmac under his arm and says: ''Pint please, and one for the road.''

I saw this bloke chatting up a cheetah; I thought, ''He's trying to pull a fast one''.
fuck me are you related to tangerine steve ha ha

douglas1977 said:

Great jokes them..let nobody tell you different :)

I saw a sheep wrapped up in plastic. He was lambinated.

I said to my Swedish conjoined twin.."Bjorn in my side, baby that's all you'll ever be."

My dad bought me a Whinnie the Pooh pocket watch for my 30th birthday. I said "Is this a wind-up?"

TangerineSteve17 said:
Bird jokes is it? Well toucan play that game.

My mate, who I fought in the war with, was showing off his impressive arsenal to me. We were having a good old chat while looking at various knives, rifles, grenades etc. Then I suddenly clammed up and jumped behind the couch when he shown me his pocket sized pistol/cigarette lighter. I guess i'm a little gun shy these days.

Patient: Vet, vet, my parrots are stuck together!
Vet: I’m sorry, I don’t understand - it’s toucan fusing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.