Joleon Lescott & Micah Richards

quiet_riot said:
Their departure will see the final breaking up of the 'banter' clique, and signal the dawn of a more serious, focussed and therefore successful era for us.

Thank for your efforts lads, but your time is up.
A tad harsh with that final line there mr

Sad to see them both go but at least they take a bunch of medals with them.
Both great characters on/off the field.

Both guys needs and deserve regular football which they probably wont get at City

Huge thank you and i think these guys will always have good things to say about the club unlike some of our more cuntish ex players

Ty Jolean and Micah you have both contributed to where City are today

Micahs been my Favourite player since breaking through to the first team..That bustling, powerfull 17 year old with the world at his feet, youngest England defender debutant, linked with a 25mil move to Chelsea but he stuck around and won the title with us...Injuries and some maybe poor decisions(declining to be on England's reserve list(should have been first choice at the time anyway)), have unfortunately stalled his career and awesome potential...He has been a great servant and will rightly be missed, probably the biggest most positive off the field personality at the club. He deserves first team football and I wish him all the best at pastures new

GeorgeP823 said:
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
If Micah goes for a fee (media reporting £7million) then Oldham will be happy as they still have a "25% of the sale" clause.

Nope. We bought that clause out a couple of years ago.

Oldham Athletic think differently.... we didn't

levets said:
GeorgeP823 said:
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
If Micah goes for a fee (media reporting £7million) then Oldham will be happy as they still have a "25% of the sale" clause.

Nope. We bought that clause out a couple of years ago.

Oldham Athletic think differently.... we didn't

City approached Oldham to buy it out - Oldham refused so the clause is still in place.

I hope they have great ends to their careers, wherever they go.

There was a world leading right back within Micah at one point, in 2011-12 it was fucking frightening how good he was! I feel really bad for the lad. But i think it would be best for him if he got another club. I'm sure he'd love to go and play for the club he supports (Arsenal), or get to a big mid table club like Newcastle. I hope he gets past his injury woes!

Joleon has been a fantastic Manchester City player. He's rarely put a foot wrong in his whole time with us - odd mistakes here and there in four years. I hope he too finds himself a decent club would easily start with Collocini or next to Reid or next to Lovren.

Both are better than the players United have in their positions but i think i'd throw up if they went there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.