Joleon Lescott

see him giving it large to Vinny? got used to being the leader!

motm performance and much improved overall this season

looks like he's enjoying himself at City now

he was the best player on the pitch (with apologies to Barry and Hart).

i have hoped to see this level of play from our Joleon ever since the match against Spain, where imo, he was also the best player on the day.

Forza Lescott!

Kun Aguero said:
TonyM said:
IMO Lescott is an ever so slightly better CB than Kompany. He's just been growing into the role slowly this season. He's gaining confidence all the time and hopefully will be even better next season.

I like Kompany too but I think he's hyped up these days beyond reason. He's excellent at times and a calamity at others ( just as Lescott is). They are excellent and improving. And Toure has been decent this season. But we need someone better than all 3 IMO. Who that is though I've no clue. But to be insistently winning thing we need a true colossus at the back.

And I agree Lescott was fantastic yesterday.

You rate Vorm over Hart and Lescott over Kompany?

These are what I term ... My opinions. I also think Ireland would be a better fit alongside Silva than Nasri. :-)

haha have you seen this with lescott in, hilarious haha!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6SREQwKeMA&feature=related[/youtube]

TonyM said:
I like Kompany too but I think he's hyped up these days beyond reason. He's excellent at times and a calamity at others ( just as Lescott is). They are excellent and improving. And Toure has been decent this season. But we need someone better than all 3 IMO. Who that is though I've no clue. But to be insistently winning thing we need a true colossus at the back.

Someone like Jonny Evans perhaps ??

Jolean as improved leaps and bounds since last season, and his confidence as grown too. Well done Jolean and keep the goals coming too.

The season before he signed for City he scored 10 goals for Everton.

He can score more goals for us

Loved the way he turned round to NDJ after he left Cuellar in the box for the late header... Shaking his head, going "no,no,no..."

citizenfan said:
He has been fantastic this season and very consistant.
He was suppose to be a squad player but has taken his chance
good on him.

Hughes didn't buy him to be a squad player. At Everton he'd been superb. Almost as soon as we got him he got injured and then found himself out of favour with RM. But for injuries/suspensions to others, we may never have seen him back in our team, but when he got his chance he grabbed it and is now better than ever. He pairs up very well with VK, is dominant in the air and is less likely to give away silly free kicks, I think.
He's a real asset.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.