Jonjo Shelvey to Newcastle

Not a bad signing that for Newcastle. I think Swansea are in a bit of a whole at the moment. Who will sign for them not knowing who will be the manager come the end of the season. I think they will be good enough to stay up. Villa are down. Then any 2 from the bottom 10 teams can go down. I think Sunderland might struggle and Norwich but depends what they all do in this transfer window.

Not a bad signing that for Newcastle. I think Swansea are in a bit of a whole at the moment. Who will sign for them not knowing who will be the manager come the end of the season. I think they will be good enough to stay up. Villa are down. Then any 2 from the bottom 10 teams can go down. I think Sunderland might struggle and Norwich but depends what they all do in this transfer window.
Hopefully Bony.

He's technically sound but he's either lazy as F... or stupid. Has very little positional awareness and looks for glory balls too often. Very good when facing Liverpool but then he forgets which ends he's meant to score in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.