Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what you mean by that
He's played 48 times for us in 2 years.
That's plenty of chance.

Not really how many consecutive games, who did he play alongside and more importantly how many of those games were when our system of play made our defenders look like a pub team. He was a young player with a high price tag thrown under a bus by a kamikaze manager.

You know it's bad when the rag media is positive about a potential City signing. I understand that Pep wants to bring in an experienced home-grown CB, but the quality just isn't there. These funds would be much better spent elsewhere. We should be moving away from signing mediocre players. After losing Fernando I'd say that we're more in need of a CDM anyway.

I have a gut feeling that if we sign him, he will be our best signing this window. Have no stats and shit like that to back it up, but, I can see him leading us into good times. He must be chomping at the bit to lift every trophy them tw__ts are after. Desire may be the final cog needed in our machine. Get behind him and encourage him to be in the side. Don't expect or hope he'll be some 4th choice.

I'm not sure what you mean by that
He's played 48 times for us in 2 years.
That's plenty of chance.
I might be wrong but does he not have the best clean sheet % of our defenders , did he not improve in every consecutive game he played and his poor games all come from first game back only to be dropped the next game,
I have no problem with Pep doing the right thing for him and the team but Pellers destroyed him and the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.