Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If signing him for a low fee means we can sell Mangala,.giving us enough wriggle room in the budget to splash out on Mbappe, then...

... I'd prefer it if we promoted Adarabioyo
Hate to sound like a broken record but I think Adarabioyo needs another year or two before he is ready. And I thought we promoted him last summer?

You haven't lived through all the years of hatred between us and the rags
I have lived through enough. I hate them. I hate the arrogance of them, and the entitlement. And how they all seem to be c***s. But evans would not be the first and won't be the last to cross the divide. Using my head, rather than my heart, it would be an ok signing. Underwhelming, but not bad.

"another leader"

Johan Cruyff: "I wouldn't put 2 capt's on the same ship"...see J hart
You're absolutely right, but our current leader (who I firmly believe is the current best captain in English football) is a huge gamble. I love Vinnie but his injury record means we can't afford to rely on him any more than we already do.

Isn't Mangala going for £18mill?

Where is the wiggle room?

Firstly, I doubt it'll be an £18m fee, that's probably including wages, but even if it is, over a 3 year contract (please god, no longer), that's £6m a season. If we get £18m for Mangala, that's £12m.profit on the year, or £60m fee on a 5 year contract.

But as I said, I'd still rather we played Tosin there. Or Diaz.

You haven't lived through all the years of hatred between us and the rags

Ive lived through it all and I love city more than I hate the scum and anyone in a city shirt gets my full support, just like Jed Brannon big fat Bob even gerry creaney got it.

if toisin and mangala are not good enough fair play -somewhereinthe world there must be a centre back available for what is a fourth choice position who is better than a guy who is nearly 30 andhas been tound out in the prem league and will cost at least 18 mill-thats without his history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.